02

malaya;

I sat there, just waiting for Hayes to ditch on another hang at the mall with me. At least I got to to the mall before he's canceled. "Hey, Mal." I grimaced at Hayes, waiting for the mall breaker to come along.

"Hey?" Scolding myself for letting it come out confused, I cleared my throat and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry I canceled in the other days, but I have to talk to you about something if that's alright?" I shrugged at the question, trying to get this over with faster, so I could go home or some other things loners do.

"I was wandering if you were going to like um...meet Jax?" he let it come out as an unsure question. I rolled my eyes.

"Meet Jax. What am I? Your mom now? I didn't know this was going to turn into you asking for my blessing. I'm sure she'd say yes." I scoffed, wanting to just leave.

"I wasn-"

"I don't wanna meet her, okay? She's done enough, anyways." I muttered the the last part under my breath.

"Fine, but will you at least not be as mean to her. To think about it, she's never done anything to you." he said, turning my face red at the bold-faced lie. I bit my lip, restraining myself from crying.

"Of course, anything for the little," asshole, "Hayesy." I pinched his cheek, getting up from the table.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Not home." I rolled my eyes and he sat there, a confused look on his face. I've got things to do,

-

"Hey, aren't you Malaya?" I looked up from the magazine I was contemplating on whether to buy. I saw People magazine when I came here to buy more mascara, it turned more into some spy shit in Walgreen's. I was waiting for Jax to get done looking at the cosmetics.

"Yep." I then realized it was her. The she-devil herself.

"I'm Hayes's-"

"Yeah, I know. I'm his best friend which you probably already knew." I muttered, walking towards the front, laying down the magazine and a five dollar bill.

"Um...you are, I only recall you as a family friend who bothered him all the time."

I snorted, "Yeah, and Hayes told you that? I doubt it, princess." I only could attempt to be nice for so long.

"Well, he did." she stuck up her nose in the air like every snobby girl at my school does. "He knows that saying that would only leave him without a dick." I told her.

"Don't you dare touch him, bitch. He's mine."

"I last time recall him as a person, not an object." I enlightened her, watching as red somehow showed through her foundation.

"I just came up to you to say that I don't like you around Hayes. He pays too much attention on you and not me, can you back off or maybe not talk to him until we're over which might be a while."

I stood there, arms crossed. "As you wish." I mumbled, walking out of the store and climbing into my mom's BMW. There goes the smooth meet with the crazy girlfriend. Check that off my bucket list.

vote|comment|share