Chapter 6 ~ The Club?

Tsubaki trailed behind Chad into the large lounge to see dazzling pictures framed in gold.
"Wow... These are beautiful Chad... Did your father take them?" The brown haired girl turned her head in question.
"Yup! My dad is a great photographer, right?" Exclaimed Chad ecstatically.
"Yeah, but why am I here?"
"You'll know soon," The mother of class 1-E poked his head through the maple doorway with a smile placed upon his sweet face. The entire group of boys (including Hikari) waltzed into the room, sitting down on the plush sofas that were placed around the television.

"Ahm. To start off this meeting I would like to introduce our newest member, Tsubaki Kilth." Spoke Hajime, turning all of the groups heads towards Tsubaki, clapping.
"Pardon me, but you never asked me if I wanted to join your club," interrupted Tsubaki with a piercing scowl on her pale face directed towards the 'group' members.

"But Tsubaki... Look at Gilbert," Hikari said with a frown bestowing her face. Tsubaki looked towards Gilbert to see his eyes open.

"And? His eyes are open... So what?" Tsubaki turned back to Hikari with only her eyes.

"That means Gilbert trusts you and he doesn't just go and trust any random person... He only trusts us!" Hikari motioned her body to her words. She leaned forward and grabbed Tsubaki's arms in a tight grip. "Please Tsubaki!" Puppy dog eyes were used for a guilt trip and it had worked.

"...Fine... But just one question, what is the club?" Questioned the Taiwan teen.

Blank expressions were spread around the sofa as no response was given for quite some time until finally someone put in some input.

"...This club is a privilege club or should I say group... Its for the rich, famous or very popular kids to get away from the crowds... We also get special benefits like our own table and the only way to get in is to get Gilbert's trust which is practically impossible...." Uttered Nikolay which grabbed Tsubaki's attention from the start.

"Alright! I will join the privilege club... After all I do have to sign up to a club as part of the school rules..." Admitted Tsubaki putting her head down in shame.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST JOINED FROM THE START INSTEAD OF WASTING MEETING TIME!" Shouted Hajime with a horrible scowl coating his face. He sighed then continued with the meeting and started to talk about the new set of privileges. "Last but not least, we can have one free period a week depending on the teacher..." He finished his speech only to realise that Chad was asleep, Rai and Hikari had went to go get food, Tsubaki had got out a book and started to read it and Nikolay was on his phone. The only one to listen was Gilbert and that was only because Gilbert has been friends with Hajime ever since they were little as well as Gilbert wanting to be like Hajime.

The young heir to the police force slammed his hand down on the table with an annoyed look on his peach face."Soooo... EVERYONE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Rai and Hikari ran back in and sat down quickly due to their (slight) fear of Hajime's temper. Chad woke up wondering where he was even though he was in his own home, Tsubaki closed the book she was reading and Nikolay put away his phone. Hajime was trying to keep back his temper but was failing. He sighed and tried to brush off his temper and he only knew one way to do so... By going home. "Todays meeting is done so I'm leaving. Bye." He walked out of the room and slammed the front door on the way out of Chad's house.

Silence...

The nothingness was interrupted by a question asked by Tsubaki who was tilting her head, "Did we do something wrong?"

"Nope! He's always like that with us! ~" Chad sung as he walked into the kitchen where Rai was cooking and Hikari was helping where she could. The sun slowly started to go down leaving the clouds tinted with shades of reds and oranges.

"I think I should head home guys... I'll see you all tomorrow, okay?" Spoke the Taiwan gathering her things.

Okay ~ Be careful on your way home Tsuba-chan!" Spoke the bubbly American poking his head through the doorway.

Tsubaki walked out of the Chad's house and started to walk home something was on her mind... 'Tsuba-chan?'