Chapter 2 - My Biggest Nightmare

Hey Loves! Another quick update. The journey is soon to come, so brace yourself!! 

Can I get 5 votes and 5 comments for this? Thanks to those who actually make the effort to comment and vote :*

-Anna xx

---

Chapter 2

Louis' POV

“Louis, you're gonna share your room with Harry.” She sent me a reassuring smile, probably to say something like 'come on, it's not that bad' but I think the shocked expression on my face told her that my worst nightmare just came true. I tried to process what just happened whilst the teacher announced the other pairs and continued with: “Now please meet up with your partners and I will come around and hand you the most important information.”

My eyes wandered around the room until they found Harry's. It seemed like he didn't think about standing up, so I heaved myself up, walked across the room to the back row and sat on the chair besides Harry which was now free since Niall had moved to Liam.

“So...”, I tried to loosen up the mood a bit.

“Okay, listen. I want this just as little as you, so please do me the favour and just shut the fuck up, I have to listen to your voice for whole two weeks, that surely is enough.”, he murmured while rubbing his temples and I became silent immediately.

“Louis and Harry! Those are your information. You're going to drive in compartment number one, your room number is 169 which is on the first floor. Every time you ant to visit the city only as a pair” Harry groaned. “and you have to come to breakfast and dinner together. Oh, and if I found out you didn't sleep in your own room, you can help in the kitchen for the rest of the trip.”, she rambled out and went for the next table. I took a glance at the papers she left on our table, there were information like when we had to go to breakfast, the most important sights in Berlin and a few extra information. We said nothing to each other for the rest of the lesson while we actually should get to know each other better, like Mrs. Flack told us.

“Shit, man, I'm sorry.”, Liam told me after we escaped from the class room and with that my biggest nightmare.

“It's okay, it's not your fault.”, I reassured him. I didn't want Liam to be upset, too.

“I still feel bad, though.”

“Shut up, you're not better off, you have to share with Niall.”

“Yeah, but Niall at least talks to me.”, he said matter-of-factly. I snorted.

“So what? Okay, Niall talks to you. That doesn't make my situation any better.”

“You've got a point there.”

“I know, of course. Don't you dare question my intelligence, duh!” We both chuckled at my stupidity and continued to walk to our next classroom.

“Hello, mum! I'm home!”, I yelled while pushing my shoes off and putting my jacket on the wardrobe.

“Hello sweetheart! How was school?”

“Ugh, please, don't ask.”, I sighed.

“What's up, honey? You always love to go to school!”

“We got paired up for the school trip today, and...”

“Yeah, and...?”

“And for some odd reason I got paired up with, with Harry.” I think that silenced her, because she just said a little “oh”. My mum knew about Harry, I talked about him a lot, but what she didn't know was that he was my main bully. My mum just thinks he's a random guy from my school I really like. So, of course, she also knew I was gay, the only one besides Liam. Speaking of the devil...