| Hidden Under Art |

The dance floor was steaming hot but that did not restrict me from dancing away to the music. Alexa and I danced together, simultaneously singing the lyrics to the currently playing song that was vibrating through the speakers.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. Turning to see the perpetrator, it was the man who had purchased the shot for me earlier. His golden light brown eyes connected with mine. His brown hair was styled perfectly. He was average built, and he had a very attractive smile. Me standing at 5'8, 5'6 without the heels, I towered over him.

"Dance?" He whispered in to my ear to overpower the music.

"Sure." I smiled.

'24 hours, 24 hours

It's just me and you,

I got 24 hours'

My hips swaying, my lower half pressed against his, I was enjoying myself. The speakers quickly switched to a different song.

"My shit." I mouthed. Popping and rotating my hips, I began singing the lyrics to the remix of 'Drunk in Love' by The Weeknd.

So deep into the music, I almost forgot that I was in the middle of a crowded floor with some guy pressed against my backside.

Burning hot, I pulled away from the man's grasp and met up with Alex who happened to be talking to some guy in the corner.

"I'm going to go sit by the bar." I yelled over the deafening music. She gave me the thumbs up and I left her.

I walked over to the left wing of the bar and flagged the bartender down. My head was screaming, pounding against my skull from the result of the large amount of alcohol I had consumed and the drastic amount of dancing I was doing.

"Water?" I practically begged.

"No problem." He returned with a bottle of cold water. Hoping to relieve this stressful headache I felt brewing, I sipped the water.

I took a look over to the other end of the bar. My eyebrow rose in wonder, I watched on. I'm not sure if it was my own curiosity or the liquor playing games with me, I was almost certain it was him. I stood up and walked over to the right wing of the bar.

"Hey?" I took the stool beside him, greeting him. His head turned slightly before he faced forward. I never got his name nor did I get a chance to thank him properly for the ride home last night.

"Hey?"

"What are you drinking?"

He looked at me. His eyes focused on mines for a few moments before I broke the awkward eye contact. I looked at the drink resting in his hand.

"Hennessy with a splash of lemon." He spoke.

"Mm is it good?"

"Not a woman's drink." He quickly commented.

Sexist I see?

"How would you know?" I frowned. "What is a woman's drink?"

His eyes shifted from mine. I followed them to the other end of the bar where a short petite woman was sipping on a little blue drink out of a martini glass.

"Really?"

He shrugged his shoulders, as he took another sip of his small drink. Glaring at him intensively, I reached, snatching the drink from his strong grasp. My eyes on his, I brought the drink to my lips, and tilted my head back. Damn! The hot liquid flowed down my throat, burning on the way down. I kept a straight face but on the inside, I was gaging horribly.