I turned around to look at his smirking face. He will surely suffer if he doesn’t leave quickly.

“I can carry my things. Take the hint and leave.” I warned him, however he didn’t take it as a warning because he walked closer to me.

“Beauty and boldness in one package, I like It.” he said licking his bottom lips and I didn’t know whether I should laugh at him or punch him.

But I didn’t do either of it because I felt my wolf getting unsettled inside me until the breeze brought his wonderful scent to me.

I looked around and saw Everett storming towards me and my wolf yelped happily. He was wearing blue jeans with a light blue shirt and a white t-shirt underneath it. This time I was also glad because I wanted to talk to him.

But Everett had a murderous look in his face.

“Never came across someone like you.” The human guy in front of me said and I realized he was still standing there. “I would love to know everything about you.” He said smirking.

“Then also know that she is mine.” Everett said growling.

“He’s the boyfriend?” The human guy asked me pointing at Everett.

Before I could answer him Everett threw a punch at the guy and sent him flying and landing on a hood of a car.

Wow! I thought to myself as I looked at the knocked out guy.

I looked at Everett whose eyes were pitching black.

“Get in the car.” Everett said growling at me. What did I do? Oh yeah, I ran away from him last night and he is pissed now.

“I have my own car.” I said pushing the cart towards my arrogant.

Everett just lifted the cart with one hand and carried it towards some white car.

It was a sports car and it looked expensive than my arrogant. Lamborghini.

“I said I’ve my own car.” I told Everett when he was messily dumping the items in his car.

He turned to glare at me and I gulped looking at his dark eyes. I decided to keep my mouth shut after that.

He opened the passenger door and was waiting for me to get in while I was busy scowling at him.

I glanced at my arrogant and decided to ask one of the boys to get it back. Still scowling at Everett and making it obvious I got inside his car.

We drove in silence.

Looking outside the window was useless because my fuming mate was driving the car horribly fast making it slightly difficult to see anything clearly in the dark.