Chapter 7: The Supply Closet

Start from the beginning

Righteous.

His bare skin was smooth, warm, and soft, and the muscles under his soft skin nearly made me come undone. I reached around and hugged his lower back, feeling the dimples from the muscles there as he kissed my throat, sucking and licking his way down my neck.

I moaned like I was faking it but I was not.

His hands made the journey from my jaw to my back to my ass. Then, in an instant, he looked at me questioningly and I understood immediately.  After a week of new experiences with vibrators, Brazilians, naughty books, a burrito kiss, and his boner behind the counter, no, I couldn't wait either. I gave him the go ahead.

"Yes," I whispered, and he yanked up my skirt, pulled down my panties and I stepped out of them. Then he slid one hand on my ass, the other hand between my legs, and then growled at what I was sure was nothing but wetness.

By the way, I have never had a man growl at me before and I heartily recommend it. I nearly convulsed on the spot. "You're bare. Holy fuck, that is sexy," he panted in my ear. "It's so soft. So wet. So sexy."

After days of thinking of him, I wanted him to take me against the wall. I sucked on his ear and held on to him. His finger caressed my wet slit, circling my clit, entering me, and sliding out again.  I knew I was all wet and getting wetter by the touch.

"Christ," he said. "Your body is ready. Are you?"

"Yes," I said more strongly this time, looking at him directly in the eyes, and he didn't need any other encouragement. He continued to caress and stroke my clit, kissing my neck. He paused, then growled again, left me bereft and took out his wallet from his back pocket, pulling out a condom.

I was busy wrestling with his belt, his buttons, and his zipper. After he ripped open the condom with his teeth, he threw the wallet on the floor by my purse and helped me with his pants. Between the two of us, we freed him, and in my daze and my panting, I caught a glimpse of the most impressive manhood that I have ever seen.

Manhood. Another good word.

Focus, Amelia.

I didn't have to tell myself twice. He put on the condom in an instant and backed me up to the wall again.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered.

He was so strong, he lifted me up, and then I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips and he pressed me against the wall.  Then, holding my ass, he slipped his thick cock inside me in one swift move.  I had never done this position before.   I had never had sex outside of a bed before.  This was so hot.  My body was so slick, it felt amazing.

I had never felt so full in my life.

I had never felt so good in my life.

I had never felt so whole in my life.

He looked me in the eyes as he pressed himself, fully seated within me, the tip of his cock all the way up and filling me entirely, and said, "you are the most beautiful woman there is, Amelia. You deserve to be worshiped but right now I can't control myself. So hang on, okay?"

"Yes," I said.

He began to thrust, his cock coming out and in me and it felt so good. No one has been this full into me. And I mean that in a lot of ways. Because I was holding on to him and braced against the wall, he brought a hand between us and started rubbing the exact right spot on my sex all the while moving back and forth within me.

I was in sheer heaven with this gorgeous guy, making me feel whole, making me feel pleasure, making me feel, period.

And then, after building up my sensitive tissues, he put me down and slid his cock out of me.