Chapter Twenty-Nine

Mulai dari awal

Miguel grinned and walked over to his cabinet. He pulled out a half bottle of grey goose. Smirking, I raised my glass to him.

"Now you know what I'm talking about." I said deviously.

By the time Miguel and I were finished, the half bottle of grey goose had about a quarter left. Usually, when people are drunk, they tend to do stupid things.

I remember when I saw Miguel drunk. He was a wreck and the words he spewed nearly killed me. At that time, I wasn't sure of my feelings.

So here sits both Miguel and I. He hugged me to his chest and I rested my head on his collarbone. Our legs were tangled with each other's. I have no idea how this happened, but I like it.

Miguel tiredly looked up and switched to the music channel. Soft Italian guitars strummed through my ears and I closed my eyes.

I felt at peace. If someone wanted to kill me, they could go ahead. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable with anyone else.

I trailed light kisses on his neck and smiled when he kissed my nose. He then began to softly trail kisses around my ears. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his muscular arms.

Miguel's Point of View

She looks so peaceful in my arms. Whoa, my thoughts are in English. Her almost blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her mouth was curled into a smile. The sound of her breathing sounded a lot more better than the music playing.

I appreciate what she did. I looked up and saw Dante smiling at us. I glared at him but he decided to be a little smart ass and walk over to us.

"Illegal." he said gesturing to us.

This bastard. I narrowed my eyes and shrugged. At least his English has gotten better. He can speak more fluently, though his Italian accent is thick. Almost like dad's.

Immediately, a chuckle slipped from my mouth and I covered it when Suzy slightly moved. Dante turned around and walked away.

I stroked Suzy's soft hair and hummed along with the song that was playing. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she mumbled, "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes." I said with a smile, "And you looked very cute."

I never had a girlfriend like Suzy before. She doesn't care that I'm a multi-millionaire, that's the one thing that intrigues me. She blushed and rested her head on my chest.

"You smell so good." she mumbled, her voice hoarse from the nap.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"No, but my head is throbbing."

"Had too much to drink?"

"A little. How come you aren't drunk?"

"I've had liquor since I was 11, the only time I'm drunk is when I'm depressed."

A look of guilt flashed across her face and I lowly chuckled

"The past is the past."

Her hazel eyes landed on mine and she sighed.

"I'm really sorry about that. I was high on mixed emotions."

"Do not apologize. We both had mixed emotions."

She nodded and sighed.

"I always thought you were an asshole."

"Assholes can be sweet."

Before she could reply, I gently pressed my lips to hers. She lowly moaned and kissed me back. I felt her smile and bit her bottom lip. She kept her teeth clenched and I started to suck on her bottom lip. When she moaned, I captured her lips again and began to play around with her tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair and angled her body towards me. She broke the kiss and tried her best to quietly pant.