Good Things Dont Last

Start from the beginning

"Aw babe im just kidding." I get mad. "Then why did you say it nigga??" He holds his hands up surrendering. "Im going to get me own cake." He chuckles. I hold out the plate. "Here get some babe."

OMARI'S POV

Haha oh my god she is tripping so hard right now. I guess thats what hormones do to you. I start getting a piece. "Not too big babe chill out." I laugh. "Okay i dont want anymore im going to get my own piece." I get up and go to the table. Aw shit they got chocolate covered strawberries. I puts some on my plate and some cake and go sit back by Nique.

Now she over here staring at my strawberries dawg. "Nope." She looks up. "Ill go get you some if you want but you aint getting mine." She looks at me with a additude haha she mad now.

We're opening the presents now and im getting the silent treatment over the strawberries. I take outa pack of onezies that say last kings and my mouth drops. "Yo who got these son?" My nigga from back home raises his hand smiling. "You know i had to go all out for my nigga's first." I nod my head cheesing. "Dooope son." I hand them to Nique so she can look at them and i pick up something else. I know you niggas are like isnt the girl suppose to open presents, yeah she is but she claims this as my "punishment" for being greedy. So she got a nigga on present duty but aye anything for my baby even though shes acting crazy. I pull out the next item which is some tiny ass bred 11s. "Oooooh son!!" I look at the tag. "Nat?!? This you son aw too fly." She smiles. "Now you can all match shoes." Damn these guys are really going big on presents though. Im real thankful.

When we finish looking at presents and everything everyone leaves and we get ready to lay down. "Goodnight mami."

"Buenas noches bebe. Goodnight Mari." "Goodnight." Me and Nique go in the room and i change into just my basketball shorts. She puts on a gown like t shirt that stops at her butt and put her hair into a bun. She sits on the bed rubbing stretch mark lotion on her belly and sides. I go over and help her out. She stops and lets me do it, now laying on her back. "Let me get your back." She sits up and i sit behind her rubbing her back. "Thats feels good.." I finish and we lay down in the bed. I rub her stomach. "You still mad grumpy pants?" She giggles. "Yes i wanted your strawberries." She pouts and i laugh. "Okay next time theyre yours." She smiles. "Better be or i beat you up." I smile at her. "You what?" She giggles. "You heard me." I start to lick her whole face. "Nooooo eeewwwwww!!!" She wiggles around laughing real hard. "Stooooooop." I hold her arms. "I better what?" She giggles. "Your ass better--" I stick my tounge. "Nothing." I laugh. "I thoughts so." I kiss her goodnight and we fall asleep.

*

*

DOMINIQUE'S POV

My alarm wakes me up but as always i gotta wake mr lazy ass up. I grab a pillow and hit him on the head. "Wake up!" He jumps up then groans. "Maaaan im tired."

"I am too but im up so you get up lazy butt." He gets up slowly and goes to the shower. I start getting my clothes ready. I get out my skinny leg black yoga pants with a grey vneck and my grey toms. He comes out wearing some skinny leg adidas pants with black adidas and a v neck. He puts on his chain and we go brush our teeth. We get finished and go to school.

CAR RIDE

"So you gonna stay after with me for open gym?" He glances over at me. I nod my head. "Yes. You know i wanna come see my baby ball." He smiles.

AT SCHOOL

"Can i touch your stomach?" Ugh i hate that question but i just smile and let them do it. "Go ahead." She puts her hand on my stomach and moves it around. "How many months?"

"Four." I say looking down at my belly. "Oh well have a nice day." I nod my head and finish the mission i was on in the first place. I walk up to Laurent and tap him on the shoulder. Eck that hoe bag is with him. They all turn around and he nods. "Yeah?" I brace myself. "Can i talk to you for a second?" He stares for a second then nods his head. Tati rolls her eyes and walks away. I take a deep breath. "So i wanted to say--" He cuts me off. "Na i wanted to apologize for ever putting my hands on you and the shit i said i didnt mean it i..." I cant believe hes actually apologizing right now, he never done that shit before. "No no its cool i forgive you but im sorry abou--" "Uummm..." I turn around to see Mari looking pissed as fuck. "Dont talk to my girl ever again unless you wanna fuck up foreal this time yo and trust me D wont be pulling me off." He gives him the screw face. "Bitch try me. Bet you fucking wont, you care about you little bum ass team more than anything huh? Pussy ass nigga." I hold Mari so he wont get in his face but im not that strong. Laurent smiles then spits in Mari's face. All of a sudden everything happens so fast, Omari reaches over me and punches Laurent. Then i see him reach in his jacket and all i hear is POP!!POP!! I look down to see if i was shot. No blood, no pain, then i look at the ground and scream to the top of my lungs. Mari is on tje ground holding his stomach in pain. I go to him crying and holding his hand that he has placed over his wound. By now Laurent ran out of sight through the crowd of stident and APs rushing our way. I cry hysterically over him and i feel him touch me. He speaks faintly. "Im..sorry..." I feel more tears run down my face. "Heeeeelp!!!" I scream still crying. A teacher comes by me trying to help. Another teacher tries to pull me away. "Come here sweety you dont need to see this." I try to fight him off but hes too strong. "Nooo!! Mariii!!" Denzel and Nat come by my side. Denzel hugs me to calm me down. I cry in his chest. Why is all this happening? Why to me?

-------------------------------------------------

Ooooo twiiiist. Keep reading more coming soon. Sorry for any mistakes.