I withdraw my lips from her and I see her smiling lovingly at me. "I love you." I say without hesitation. Her eyes go wide and she cups her mouth with her hands.

"W-What?" She looks at me shocked.

"I love you. All these months that we know each other, I was falling for you without realizing it. I know you probably don't feel the same bu-" I get interrupted by her pressing her lips to mine.

"Don't talk." She caresses my cheek and I lean my head in her hand, enjoying the warmth.

"But-"

"Shh... I love you too." She whispers in my ear and I feel like the oxygen suddenly is not enough. My knees buckle and I almost fall. My heart dances in my chest and I lean in to give her a passionate kiss.

"Do you trust me?" I ask her and she looks bewildered at me.

"Of course I trust you."

Her eyes glint with surprise as I take her back to the car. She looks at me with curiosity as I park in a very familiar road.

"We're at the dancing studio?"

"Yes. Stay here a bit. Okay?" I ask her and she nods. I lean in and kiss her lips hastily before getting out of the car and in the dancing studio. I take care of everything and exit the building to take Odette out of the car. She gets out and I waste no time in picking her up. My hands are down her knees and back. She squeals as I walk towards the building carrying her in my arms. When we enter the room I hear her gasp. I let her down slowly and I cautiously watch her reaction.

"Oh, my God." She mumbles in her hands that are covering her mouth once more. "Niall, this is incredible." She runs to me and wraps her arms and legs around me. She kisses me hard and I place my hands down her backside preventing her from falling.

I walk cautiously to the middle of the room and I lie her down on the wooden floor. I get up and I admire the view in front of me. Odette has her knees bent on her side and her arms are sprawled around her head just like her hair. Her eyes are closed and her lips are slightly apart. Her complexion has a golden shade from the burning candles that surround her.

I lie on top of her and bite down her neck. My lips travel on her face and I leave sloppy kisses along her jaw line and lips. My palms handle her waist and thighs. I open my eyes to see that she's having her closed tight as a look of pleasure transforms her face. My hands grab the hem of her sweater and I slowly take it off. She shivers as my fingers graze her skin near her breasts. Her hands take my shirt off and I get up to take off my trousers as well.

She gasps when she feels my bulge through the thin layer of my boxers. Her back arches, her body craving to touch mine. My lips find hers once more She moans as I leave love bites from her jaw line to the valley of her breasts. The purple marks, paint my lust and love on her body. My fingers graze the skin of her stomach until they come in contact with her jeans. I unbutton them and I lift my head from hers.I dip down and I leave quick kisses all over her stomach. My hands take off her jeans along with her knickers and I kiss every inch of her skin that's getting exposed.

in no time we're both completely naked. Our kiss is slow, passionate, filled with emotion and love. I separate our lips look at her in the eyes. I don't have to speak for her to understand. She just nods and I kiss her lips.

With all the protection needed, I align myself in her entrance and I sweetly slide in her. Her back arches in my hands and her nails dig in my back. Her legs clench around my waist as I help her go up and down. Her body clings to me as a thin layer of sweat slides down her body.

Her whimpers echo around the room, sounding like the most beautiful melody to my ears. "Niall..." She moans out of breath. Her walls clench around me and I hiss in bliss. Our bodies move in sync as if they're destined to be together.

I feel her desperate need to let go. I whisper lovingly in her ear to hold it a little more. With a couple more thrusts we both reach our peak. "I love you." I scream and I let my head fall on her shoulder as she does the same.

"I've never felt like this before." I mumble in her hair.

"Like what?" She whispers at me and I smile. There's no need for us to speak loudly.

"Like this. I feel like my love for you consumes me. From the first time I saw you I was addicted to you. I wanted to see you every day. Every fiber in my body burns with blazing fire when you touch me. My mind is always in you. If you're thinking about me. If you miss me. If you wish I was with you. I'm wondering if you're feeling and thinking the same things." I sigh and she looks at me with a look that makes me melt."I feel my love for you in my whole body, it makes my heart beat fast. But most importantly, I feel it in my soul." I glance at her and she's smiling, "Is this how it's supposed to be?"

"Yes, Niall." She giggles and pushes a strand of my hair up on my head.

"But why?" I frown.

"Because you can't ignore love. It demands to be felt."

....

Hello everyone. I had a trouble updating because Wattpad is stupid. 

anyway. do you like it? I hope you did. 

this chapter is dedicated to my best friend. i love you xx. 

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD TO READING LISTS

Steph xx.