3

Vote and comment please xx.

"It's freezing today. Brr..." I complain as I walk in the studio after a long walk in the streets of New York.

"Yep, it is." I hear a voice coming from the dancing room and I nearly jump out of my skin.

"Oh, my God, Odette. You scared me."

"Sorry." She smiles apologetically at me.

"It's okay. What are you doing here though? Tomorrow it's Christmas Eve and the studio closed for the holidays yesterday."

"I don't know." She shrugs. "I had nothing better to do." She looks in the mirror and does some stretches on the bar.

"And you came here? Instead of going out with friends?" I raise a brow at her.

She huffs and takes her leg down from the wooden, polished bar. "Okay, I-I wanted to see you." She looks at the floor in shame but I can't help the feeling of my heart, fluttering in my chest.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief and she nods shyly. "Come here." I urge her to step into my embrace and she does after some torturing seconds.

"Don't be ashamed." I whisper in her ear and I can feel the slight tremble of her body as I press my lips to her ear. "I wanted to see you too."

"Really?" She looks at me hopefully and I nod. I see a grin stretching on her face and I can't help myself from smiling too. I kiss her temple and pat her back.

"Go. Wear those painful looking shoes and do your regular show to me, while I'm cleaning. Okay?" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"They're called pointes."

"Whatever, they cause me pain just by looking at them. I wonder how you wear these things."

She shrugs and  starts doing some continuous  turns that make me dizzy. 'Fouettes' as she calls them.

We both finish what we were doing and we wear our coats before we step out, to the merciless weather.

"Oh, My God it's snowing." I hear Odette squealing and I smile at the sight of her twisting around while snowflakes decorate her face and hair.

"Isn't it beautiful, Niall?"

"It is."

She then opens her bag and takes out a maroon soft beanie. I quickly take it off her hands and place it on my head.

She looks at me bewildered and smiles. "It looks good on you." She compliments me and I smile at her.

I take out of my own bag a stripped brown and beige beanie and hand it to her. She looks at me confused. I take some steps back and shout at her. "I'm stealing your beanie." She laughs and motions me to get back. I laugh at her reaction.

"Wear my beanie so you won't get cold." I shout once again and motion her to call me whenever she wants.

...

I take off my towel to dry myself after my hot shower and I hear my cell phone ringing. I go to pick it up while a smile spreads on my face, when I see her name.

"Hello." I say cheerfully.

"Hey, Niall." I hear her sweet voice saying my name and I wish she was right there in front of me so I could grab both of the sides of her face and kiss her.

"Hello Odette. What do you want?"

I hear her sigh before she speaks again. "I want my beanie back," sneeze "Uh, sorry for that I just didn't wear yours."

"And why not?" I frown.

"I tried it on but then I saw my reflection at a passing car and I was hideous." And I swear I can picture her frown exactly, in my head.

"No, you weren't looking hideous." 

"How do you know. You didn't even see me wearing it." She chuckles bitterly.

"I don't need to."

"Why?"

"Because I can imagine you."

.....

Hello again. Sorry for not updating, so many things happened.

Whoever guesses what happened to me in reality from this chapter, gets a dedication. (expect from my best friend. I will dedicate a special chapter to her.)

Vote
Comment
Share
Add to reading lists

Steph xx.