Team May! Under watch!

"A fierce Pokemon has been spotted cloaked in darkness, just off the shores the land to the West. A strange man has too, been seen following this creature. Possibly his Trainer? Pokemon experts are baffled by this Pokemon's appearance-

"I have never witnessed a Pokemon as terrifying as this one!" One expert claims. "It is going to be difficult preparing ourselves for we know not his attacks! However; what we really need to learn, is whether or not this bizarre Pokemon is our friend, or our foe..."

- This gigantic winged creature is heading our way at a rapid speed! So please, watch yourself Pokeviewer's. What is this team? How truly dangerous are they? Stay tuned to find out on Pikanews!"

"......... an unknown Pokemon is headed our way with a strange man...?" Jasper scratches the surface of his scalp as he switched off the television. "Urgh~ How troublesome" he grunted and complained.

Brendan marched into the living room with the day's fresh newspaper. Jasper raised a eyebrow at his friend, and lowered it once more as he revealed to him what was on the front cover. "Do you see this!?" Brendan asks.

Jasper sighs. "How can I not?" he asked back. "You are holding the damn thing up in my face. It's the only thing I CAN SEE!"

"But can you believe it!? It has returned....."

"Hm?"Jasper was only slightly tuned into this conversation, being only half aware of their conversation. "Oh, you know of it?"

Brendan nods. "Well, not I but.... May does... it is because of this creature.. that she has changed so dramatically"

It was that last part that Jasper heard well. His eyes widened as he thought back to the story in which Brendan had told him regarding May. His eyes then narrowed themselves as his face churned to that of something sour. Brendan saw this, and looked down at his feet, sorrowfully.

"This is the 'beast' May has been chasing all these years!? To think he is so close within her grasp, and she is not even here!" Jasper growls in frustration at their situation. "May, where are you?"

........................................

"L-Let me go!"

"Ooh, feisty. I like it"

Bella's face sagged as there before her stood a strange man. By looks alone, he seemed a touch older then her. His hair was short, scraggy and blonde, while his eyes was a captivating lime. "Although you appear different, you remind me of someone..."

His teeth was shown as his lips pulled apart and formed a grin. "I am well aware how familiar I am"

Bella was imprisoned in a cage high up on her own pedastool. Though her cage was forged with no steel. "You are a very clever man" she tells. "Not everyone is creative enough to have a cage made out of Dragon-scales"

The strange man chuckled as he paced to and fro in front of her. "Thank you. I will say, that cage was not intended for you" he exclaims. Bella looks at him, somewhat confused. "That cage was specially made for May Maple"

Her eyes seemed as if they were painted on, for they appeared painted on wide. The man raises his chin to look up at his caged prisoner, his face no longer seeming impressed. This man was dead serious. "May..... how do you know...."

"That girl.... is incredibly dangerous" he tells Bella, but Bella already knew this. "That girl long ago, embarked on a murderous rampage in vengeance. I used every method possible to contain her rage, and once I finally managed to trap her, that woman broke free after four months. I am getting a royal payment if I am able to get her within my grasp once again. To defeat her, I need something special, something which only you can give to me"

"Getting paid to capture a human being!?" Bella gasps in disbelief. "How can you bring yourself to do that?!"

The stranger sighs irritably at her words. "Listen. I am unaware of your relationship with that woman, but I can guarantee you one thing. I promise you my history with her is far greater then you believe"

The moment he told her that, Drew came rushing on the scene. "Bella!" he shouts, scouting around for her. Tears filled her eyes like an abandoned river, having them stream down her soft cheeks.

"Mr Drew!" she cries happily.

Drew's head jerks towards her voice, and when seeing her contained like a prisoner, his fingers curled into a firm fist which trembled at the sight. "Hm? You are not Miss Maple." the man says rather disappointed.

"Oh do pardon my intrusion" Drew smugly replies, bowing before him. "I thought you would be aware of the fact that you have more than one enemy"

"Ah, a gentleman it seems. Well in that case, Kira Yemanto" he says introducing himself and extending his arm out towards him.

"Drew." he answer's, taking firm grip of Kira's hand.

"No last name?" he asks.

"Not needed" Drew grins back. Bella was lost.

"Well, it is great that you have made a friend, Mr Drew" she sighs. "However; you happened to have made friends with the man whom abducted me!"

"I am well aware of this...." Drew replies. "Which is why...."

Having a much tighter grasp on Kira's hand, Drew with left fist still clenched, pulled Kira in towards him where he then struck his cheek with great force. Kira was flung backwards by the raw power, and Bella could not have been anymore surprised then what she was.

"That was for abducting my Manager. Now you just wait until I get you for what you have done to May!"

Kira rose, closing his eyes and calmly inhaling. "Who are you? Her servant?" he asks. "Because I am her Fiancé"

"You're what....!?"

.......................................

"Wait, that doesn't make any sense!" Brendan shouts. "May hasn't been tracking that thing since she arrived here, she has been in training!"

"Oh?" Jasper remained pasted to the lounge as he gazed up at Brendan thinking long and hard about this. Suddenly, it clicked. "Shit..." he bounces up from the couch and took his friend by his shoulder's where he then shook him violently.

Jasper obviously startled him, for Brendan stared at his ponytail wearing friend in shock. "What?"

"The idiot has been going around in a circle! She's not after him, he's after her! He's been watching May this whole time!"

To be Continued
A fearsome character