Chapter 16: Hiding

Start bij het begin

"So what did she do?" Amy asked.

"I swear, when I showed it to her, she looks like she was about to kill the guts out of me and ambush me with that scary glare of hers but luckily, she didn't." He paused, "she asked if I'm going to her graveyard and that she's not dead yet for me to gave her flowers."

"Wait so she literally just said that?" Stacie says laughing.

"Yeah." He laughed.

"But did she took it?" I asked them.

"She glared at me and yeah, she took it and smiled at me." I said, smiling at the memory.

"Aww." Amy says, doing a heart shape in her hands.

"But she spank the roses on my head on our way to Taco Bell but I luckily got back at her." Jesse smirked and we all ended up laughing our butts off.

"What did you do?" Stacie asked, probably still laughing her head off.

"Okay guys! Enough chitchat because we all know we can do it later. Right now we need to focus on the plan. Who's in?" I said and all of them cheered excitedly.

I have a big plan on London and I know it's gonna be hilarious.

*********

Beca's POV

We are never ever, ever getting back together. We, are never ever ever, getting back together you go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me..

You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium!

The music keeps on blaring and the more I fix this mash up of Taylor Swift and David Guetta'a song, the more I'm getting irritated.
I love both of those songs but I think these songs doesn't match and it's hard to mix it dammit!

I'm criticized, but all those bullet ricochet, you shoot me down, but I get up.

But we! Are never ever ever, getting back together. Like ever.

This is really ridiculous.

"Fuck!" I half yelled and shut my Mac off.

I groaned and face palmed. Damn this.

I get up from my bed and walk to the refrigerator beside it. I opened it and get the Taco my dad brought me yesterday.

I quickly put it into my mouth and chew. Damn, this is so good.

After I ate, I decided to go outside to get some fresh air because that mix is totally irritating and the tacos didn't fixed my annoyance well.

So I put some pants on and a dark green sweater. I was about to put some dark make up on but I'm actually just going outside my dorm so I just put some light make up on.
My hair is in a big bun and decided to let it down and I'm out of my dorm.

As I walk through the hallway, I don't actually know where I'm going.
Fuck.
I wonder what Chloe is doing on their dorm? I mean, Stacie called her a while ago right? And I never got invited to whatever the hell they're doing.
So I went upstairs because that's where Aubrey and Chloe's dorm is located, obviously.

I reached to their dorm and before I knew it, I was standing infront of their door. As I was about to knock, I heard laughing voices came blaring through the door.

"But what if she kill me?!" It's a man's voice. Okay what the hell is a man doing on their dorm?

"Don't worry, we're just gonna film it and post it on YouTube." A sarcastic voice said which I think is Stacie.