Levi's unexpected day out

Start from the beginning

I look back at F/N. I give F/N my best "Help me" look. She just glares at me. She really is over me. Petra grabs me and pulls me out of the car. We grab our backpack and walk down the ramp. As she tows me along I can't help but look back. F/N, I'm so sorry I cheated on you. Petra dragged me on more and more rides. Before I knew it, it was night.

"We're watching the fireworks, ok?

"Sure."

She tussles my hair.

"Good boy."

I'm not a dog bitch. Don't touch my hair. Petra drags me to the beach and she sits me down on the sand.

"Stay. I'm going to get some snacks."

I just fucking told you I'm not a dog bitch!!!! She left to get some snacks and I got to sit there. Around 15 minutes later Petra came back with a pretzel.

"We'll split it while waiting for the fireworks."

"Nah I'm ok. You can have it."

"We're going to SPLIT THE PRETZEL."

"Ok."

We split the pretzel against my will. The fireworks started just after Petra threw the plate away. She rested her head on my shoulder and I had to sit there. Every fiber in my being told me to snap her neck and go to jail. But somehow I kept control and sat there. By the time the fireworks ended I wanted to kill her soooooo badly. We got up and walked back to the car. She climbed into the driver seat and I climbed into the passenger seat. She started the car and started to drive home.

Le Drive Skip

She pulls into the apartment garage and we got out of the car and went in the house. When we got in the house Petra put the backpack down on the counter.

"I'm going to bed Petra, ok?"

"Yeah sure."

I climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

K! Now onto Eren's POV. Hope you like it!

Eren POV

I get a rude awakening of ice water thrown on me. My eyes shoot open and I jump onto the carpet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck?!?!?!"

I look up and see F/N standing there with a crazy grin on her face and a bucket in her hand.

"F/N, I'm going to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She drops the bucket and runs out of my room then shuts the door. I can't stop in time and run into the door. I try to open the door and can't. She must have put a chair up to the door.

"F/N open the door." I say as calm as I possibly can.

She laughs.

"I can't, you'll catch me if you do!"

I sigh. I look around and notice that she left the bucket in my room. Bad mistake F/N. I grab the bucket and go into my bathroom. I turn the bath on and fill it with cold water. I hear her footsteps walking away. Perfect. It's now or never. I walk out of the bathroom as quietly as I can. I see F/N walking towards the kitchen. I run up to her and dump the water on her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She turns around and looks at me. I grin at her.

"Gotcha."

She replies with a snarky "I gotcha first."

We both laugh at ourselves.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. Ok?"