Graduation

Chapter 7-  Graduation 

Evelyn's POV

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, please proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on... the clone jutsu," Iruka said reading the directions off a piece of paper.

Tree killer...

When he was done explaining, I look over to see Naruto slam his head onto the table.

I sweat drop. Oh, Naruto. You adorable idiot.

I reach over and ruffled his hair causing him to look at me.

I giggle, "Don't worry. You WILL pass. Believe it! You're gonna be Hokage one day, remember?" He looks at me with those adorable eyes of his.

"You really think so? You're the first person to ever have faith in me, believe it!"

I nod. "Yep! I'm a hundred and one percent sure that you will pass. And if I so happen to be wrong and you don't graduate by the end of tomorrow, then I will cut off my hair. AND I LOVE MY HAIR! I'M PUTTING MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR'S LIFE IN YOUR HANDS NARUTO!!! Also, to give you some more motivation, I'll treat you to ramen if... when you graduate."

He looks at me with his eyes sparkling.

"REALLY?! YAHOO! BELIEVE IT!" he said causing me to giggle.

"Evelyn, you're up," Iruka called from the door.

I sigh.

"Wish me luck Naruto!" I said before skipping through the door. The room was pretty empty except for a table filled with headbands at the front of the room where Iruka and Mizuki.

I give Mizuki a glare before walking to the center of the room.

"Okay Evelyn. All you have to do is make at least three clones and you pass," Iruka said.

I grin, "Piece of cake!"

I then crossed my  fingers and spread my legs apart. I don't know if I look epic right now or just plain retarded but whatever. Time to wow people!!!

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Smoke filled the room and I started coughing, waving all that polluted air out of my face.

I look all around me to see about ten perfect and solid clone mes!

Is that me? Cuz I LOOK AWESOME AS A NINJA!!!

I look to the front of the room to see the teachers staring at the clones in amazement.

I know. I'm awesome aren't I?!

"Impressive. Great job Evelyn! Makes me wonder what other things Guy has taught you. Congratulations! You are now officially a leaf ninja! Pick your headband," Iruka said.

I walk over to the table and look at the piles of blue headbands.

"You got any black ones?" I ask.

Iruka nods as he hands me a black one.

"Yay!!!" I said jumping around.

Now... Where am I gonna put this...? Hmmm... I know! I tie it around my neck Hinata Style!!! Now I look like a real ninja!!!

I walk back into the classroom to see my friends. I wave excitedly to them and pointed to the ninja headband on my neck.

Hmmm... well that's ironic.

They both give me a thumbs up as they were also called in to take the test.

I walk over and plop my butt into the nearest window seat I found. I took out my ipod and started listening to music while staring out the window waiting for everyone to finish.

Once class was dismissed, we all piled up outside, congratulating each other. Parents all proud of their kids. 

"LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! I'M A NINJA!!! HIYA!" Emily said karate chopping a tree. "Hey! What did the tree ever do to you?" I said pouting. Katie just giggles and holds up her headband proudly. 

"Nice! Well I'll be right back. I have something to take care of."

I then looked over to see Naruto swinging sadly on the swing. Head drooped down in a depressing manner. I was about march over there when I hear two voices.

"There, you see him?" one girl says in disgust.

"It's that boy. I heard he's the only one that failed," the other one says.

"Hn! Well serves him right." the first one said rather rudely.

"Just imagine what would happen if he became a ninja. I mean, he's the boy who-"

"If you two value you current lives, then I suggest you SHUT YOUR FACE HOLES!!!" I growl pushing them out of my way and made my way over to Naruto.

I stood in front of him.

He stopped swinging and looked up at me, then quickly looked down again letting his bangs shadow his eyes.

"I let you down. You put so much faith in me and I just blew it... You don't have to cut off all your hair for me," he said sadly.

"You're damn right I'm not! The deal was that have to pass by the end of tomorrow. If I recall, it's still today! So I'll keep my hair if you don't mind. And hey! You still have time to earn that ramen of yours! I still won't give up on you!" I said with a grin plastered on my face.

"R-Really?" he asked in disbelief.

"No. I just said all of that so I could crush your feelings afterwards and make you feel worthless... YES REALLY YOU ADORABLE IDIOT!!!" I said sarcastically.

"You really think I'm adorable?" he asked looking down and blushing.

"Yes, very much! So let me give you advice... Don't listen to assholes," I said.

"Huh?" he asks confused.

That was when Mizuki came into view with is usual fake smile.

"Speaking of assholes..." I muttered.

"Um... maybe I should go. I'll see you tomorrow Naruto!" I said.

"Bye Evie! When you see me tomorrow, I'll be a ninja! Believe it!" he grins.

I laugh and turn to leave, giving him a little wave. Walking away towards my friends with a smile plastered on my face. After all he's been through, he at least deserves to be a ninja. One day, he will be the greatest Hokage ever and surpass his dad, the fourth.

 * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * 

*Short chapter, I know. Sooooo. I'll post another one in a few.*