Chapter 3:Peter Pan

As you were in your class 10 boys got in your classroom.

Miss Kim Jae Min is really angry in the morning because of the noise and vacant seats.

Then 10 boys just ran to you door.
You didn't care.If you were in hell,you wouldn't even care about people going In and out of your classroom.
But something came in you that is very unusual.It was like butterflies in your stomach.

Then.............

B. A. M.

A boy slammed a pen in your table as you were about to see for yourself who are they.

"YAH!!!!!!!".You said angrily.

"Long time no see....... Yoon Yoona."

Your jaw dropped as you see 10 guys smiling in front of you.

Annyeong!!

The 10 boys were

Park Jung Min
Kim Yi Ahn
Oh Young
Kim Seo Jun
Kim Taehyun
Song Jin Hyun
Kim Minseok
Kim Min Tao
Do Min Sung
Whang Zhi

You heard gossips of you and them about the pen.

"Yah,do they know her?" The other girls at you room whispered to each other making you feel like an outcast.

"Yah.It's fine,don't mind them" said Min Joo.

"Yeah they're just jealous because the 10 boys find you cute" said Hyeri.

"ehhhh yah.Yoona-shi,you already have fan boys even if your not an idol yet" said Cielo.

"What?Did you audition?" saidin Joo and Hyeri.

"ANI... why would I do that." You said

QUIET!!!!!!

"Please take your seats,Boys." said Ms.Kim

Ne....

The boys sat at their preferred seats.

As you were taking your notes.You saw the pen that was slammed at your table.You hold it because you were curious about why did he slammed the pen at your table.As you were holding the len,you saw a not inside the pen beside the ink.

I Miss You..... I Love You......

Yoona...

You were suprised as you saw the note as the same time your bell ranged.

It's already Break Time.

You saw the people around you and saw that the 10 boys are looking at you intensely.

You averted their gaze as you went up your chair and went outside of the classroom.

But as you were outside they ran as they were now in front of you.

You were startled that Min Joo,Hyeri, and Cielo were already at the canteen.

You remembered that they said they are going to do something today.

You were going to the canteen to buy water and hide.
When..........

Someone grabbed you by the hand and held you really tight escaping the stairs as you went to a place at your school where no one was around.You don't even know where you are as you never went there before.

He was a boy who held your hand with black hair and gray camouflage shirt.

As he made you lean on the wall as you went there.

He leaned closer to you.That you closed your eyes because you were just a few inches with his face.

"Miss me.... Yoona..." He said but you can't even remember him even if he knows your name.

As you opened your eyes.

It was...............

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAY!!! #cliffhanger
I just want to thank the people who read my story.
please like,comment and ad eat to your reading list.
I will promise to make more chapters.I was just busy with school.
Feel free to comment and ask questions abou the author..

EXO-L's,Let's pray so that Tao will not go out of EXO

EXO-L's Stay Strong and keep supporting EXO whatever happens.