Chapter 1:Nowhere to be Found

You are walking down the stairs at your school,Seoul Arts High School.When you bumped with some girls.
It was Tiffany and Wendy.They are called HOTTIES of your school!
Ahmmmm?
They are also the villains of your life who always ruin things for you.
5

4

3

2

1

BAM!!

"Hey!Are you blind." Wendy exclaimed.

"Woah!The school NERD is here." Tiffany said

"I'm sorry,I did not meant to do it." You said.

You just averted their gaze coming like a shining thunder.People are already looking at the 3 of you.Wendy and Tiffany got embarrassed.So they became angry and grabbed your hands to the comfort room.Wendy called their friends and said to buy something.You didn't hear it because of Tiffany who is busy banging the music at the comfort room.

"Let me go,Let me go!" You shouted at the 2 of them.

"Why?Are you scared of us?" Tiffany said.

That's when their friends arrived.You saw one of them carrying a black bag in their hands.

"Hey!This is what you need right?" one of the girls said.

"Yeah!Your just in time!" Wendy said.

You just cried a river after hearing what they said,because you know something's fishy.

5

4

3

2

1

BAM!!

That's what is given to girls who try to mess with the Hotties.

EGGS!!

The eggs just crashed into your face and made a big mess at the comfort room.

"I'm so sorry!" You shouted.

But they just continued to do it until nothing were left.

They left you after that and you just started to cry a ton.Your such a big mess with eggs at you hair and face.
You fixed yourself and went to the classroom with that hilarious smell of eggs.You hear people gossiping about you because of the eggs.

And YES! You are an outcast nerd of Seoul Arts High School.

"Yoona! Yoon Yoona!!" Your dad shouted at you.

You came back to your senses when you dad shouted at you.

"What happened to your face and your hair?Did something wrong happen at school?" Your dad said.

You started crying on your dad's shoulder.

"I just want to transfer." You said.

"I said to not let anyone step on you because your a YOON!!" Your dad shouted.

"Please!" You shouted also.

Your dad slapped you in the face after hearing what you said.

You ran to your room and started crying.

3 hrs. later

It's already dinner time but you did not go out of your room even once.You were surprised when someone knocked at your door.It was your dad.

"Yoona,go out and have some dinner." Your dad said.

You went out of your room before your dad gets angry again.You went to the dining room and saw your dad eating the dish you cook made.You sat beside him.

"Tell me,Yoona?Why do you want to transfer?Are there problems at SAHS?
Ahmmmmmmm................." You still don't know what to answer since you scared at what happened earlier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoona's family has a cook? Where is Yoona's mom? Why does Tiffany and Wendy hate her? Why did Yoona became an outcast? Where is EXO?

Find out on Chapter 2.Coming up.
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the people reading my story!I'm a rookie writer.This is my first story.
Hope you like it!

By:Leishaexo