Chapter 20:First Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Don't even make me remember you..."

That hurt like hell.I can't even imagine where she is now.

After she disappeared,EXO got lost.They had lost their track.Always going to pubs and flirting with girls.

Chanyeol got affected so badly.He would always be involve in fights.

EXO isn't the one who fangirls thought to be nice and inoccent.EXO became a group who is known to be flirty and bad.

"Yah Jongin.Stop it already." Xiumin threw a pillow to Jongin who is also as drunk as he is."

We are in Japan right now.EXOLuxion became a blast.

Here we are at the hotel room.

12 guys.11 boys who are drunk.But remained strong especially Jongin.

"Yah,where's Chanyeol?" Suho said while turning round and round.

"I think he might be in pubs again.He replaced me.Hahaha." Kai told him while holding the last glass he will drink before falling on the bed.

I wonder where Chanyeol is.

I went out and went first to his room.I knocked on the but I got no response so I decided to go right in.

"Chanyeol-ah......" I examined his room until he turned to face me.

I saw him drinking by his own. "Would you please stop that?" I begged him but he just drank a cup again.

"You don't have the right to stop me." He told me averting my stare but I know that he's starting to get piss off.So am I.

Not even one word can describe how broke he is when Yoona left us.Especially him.

No wonder EXO is not who they are anymore.

I need to find Yoona.But how?

He told me to back off.But I can't....

What if it happens again?What if?

~The Next Day~

We just got home from Japan but we all decided to go to school.

The 12 boys of EXO in the school,but just to cause trouble.

Ironic?

We don't even worry about what will happen.The CEO always takes care of it for us.

We were again.....late.

It's really unusual to see a different girl.But I can realize her face even if her hair is covering it.

Her beautiful,smooth,pale face.Her soft,smooth,brownish hair.Her pinkish lips without any lipstick on.

I know it's her.

But this guy banged a pen in her desk.She got surprised so she looked upwards and saw us.

She glared and decided to ignore us.

The recess went on and he was cornered but got kicked.

Same Yoona but didn't she know that all of them are just "plastics"?

Oh right,we didn't tell her about it.

She's more ironic this time.Nothing has changed but the spark in Chanyeol's eyes.

It's different.She would ignore us every time.

But she decided to talk to me for one time.

"Baekhyun...." She whispered behind me.I turned around and saw a face that I have had stared for a really long lost time.

"Hm...Why?" I asked her casually but I can see her flushy red face hiding.I can't believe that she is still that cute.

I mentally slap my head.

*Conceal don't feel,don't let her know* I screamed to myself.

"I just don't really have anyone to talk to....Can you be my bestfriend?"

Bestfriend?

"You know...It's been 2 yrs.We're already in 3rd year.Can it just past?"

"What are you talking about?" A familiar voice blocked my mouth from speaking.

It's Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"Don't even make me remember you....."

That's the last thing I heard from my girlfrie-Ex.

She was just like her.

Penelope,Hyeri and now her.

I've tried to make things on my own but I can't handle it without her.It seems easier for me to get through all these problems with her by my side.

I saw her talking to Baekhyun so I decided to eavesdrop a little bit.

But a little bit became a big bit of fire in my heart.

"Can you be my bestfriend? You know it's been 2 years already.Can it just be past?"

Just what the hell are you thinking?

"What are you talking about?" I bounced in and Yoona was startled to see me so she decided to walk away but I had caught her hand and tightened my grip.

"You're hurting me"

What? Hurt?

"Just like the way you hurt me right? It hurts right?"

She became teary-eyed.

Like I care.

But someone took a hold of my hand.A triple fight,ain't it.

"You're hurting her,Chanyeol.Just let go." Baekhyun begged while I tightened my grip till a tear fell my wrist.

"She's not gonna be your bestfriend." I turned my head to him as I felt him pissed off too.

I've never seen a Baekhyun like this before.

I turned to Yoona and smirked at her but she just replied with an innocent,teary,disgusted face.

"She's gonna be my girlfriend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Tada!!! I'm back!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long.And the reason is I'm too stressed by schoolwork and projects.It's my last year in higher elementary so it's a pretty busy year.We even have exams,projects,grad.rehearsals,quizzes and so much more that I couldn't even remember.

So please fight with me.And EXOLuXioninManila is so amazing.I'm supposed to update on the 23rd but yeah.I got super hyped even if I'm just #Team Livestream.

Because of those brothers. #Sibling probs.I literally cried but it's fun.

Kaway-kaway mga Phixo (Philippines X EXO) Proud to be Filipino! EXOTIX keep up the good work.

Polarlight,Iridescent Boy is even there but an uninvited guest came,Rion.

So Chanyeol's hair is fab,but please don't ruin your scalp~~~

Lame!!! Bye!!!

Lovelots!!

-leishaexo