Gotcha

Nico planted his hands firmly on the table and leaned forward. "How do you know that?" He sounded suspicious.

"Son of Poseidon. Any sea creature nearby is immediately a source of information. For example, your 'Clarisse' girl is currently threatening to hang Leo from the mast after skinning him because he's attempting to flirt with people."

"And how did you find that out?" Nico consulted mentally with a ghost who told him that was exactly what was going on.

"There's a small sea turtle swimming alongside the boat. He can hear the arguement fairly well, seeing as it's taking place next to the railing."

Nico nodded. "Alright. What is Light's name?"

"Thalia Grace. She's a daughter of Zeus and her second in command is her younger brother. It also might interest you that they have the princess of Athens as their prisoner."

Nico shook his head. "That girl was always ambitious and violent. I spent a half a year on their ship, under cover. Light was not the captain back then. She took delight in tripping me and hitting me with things."

Percy nodded. "I can see it. I recieved 300 lashes just yesterday because the princess spoke out of turn."

"Why did you get the lashes?" The young captain seemed confused.

"Fatal flaw. I hate seeing others in pain and I have an extremely high pain tolerance. I get an average of 1500 lashes a week. No one notices that I heal myself with water at night."

Nico appraised Percy for a moment. "That's...surprising. Most children of the sons of Kronos have fatal flaws of grudges or lust for power. You must be one of a kind."

Percy simply nodded again.

"You said she had plans for me?"

"Yes. Thalia plans to kill you in the slowest way possible. She has a specific knife that she wishes to use to carve you to shreds very slowly. It has Greek enchantments written on it that are supposed to make the cuts sting like you've been bathed in fire, and she plans to throw salt water over you at intervals as well."

The dark eyed boy sat heavily in his chair. "That girl....absolutely psychopathic."

Percy smiled and turned, pulling his shirt up to expose his scars. "You're telling me."

Nico stood. "Do you know where her ship is?"

"Perks of my heritage. Yes."

"How close is she?"

"We'd make it to the Zephyrus in less than an hour's time."

Nico nodded and stood. "Let's wreak some havoc then, shall we?" He strode onto the deck confidently, Percy following on his heels.

"Valdez, Hazel, La Rue, Bianca! I'd like to speak with you."

"Why the first names in there?" Percy queried.

"My sisters. I will not call them by their last names. They deserve respect and they shall recieve it."

"Yes sir." The son of Poseidon saluted crisply.

---------------------------------------

Piper sighed in relief as Jason wandered off to check on a noise he had heard.

"Why did she have to pair me up with him?"

A hand abruptly wrapped around her waist and she let out a yelp.

"Just me." Jason purred in her ear.

Piper elbowed him in the gut. "Get off me!" She hissed.

"Stop resisting, darling. I promise that it will be a lot more enjoyable." His breath was warm against her neck and she felt his lips touch her lightly.

Twisting to get a hold of his arm and shoving him backwards, she slipped the knife that Light had provided her up to his throat and pushed him against a wall.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not interested?!" She whisper-yelled at him.

Another hand wrapped around her mouth without warning.

The dark skinned girl wriggled, trying to deal her opponent a crippling blow. In the darkness she could hear Jason doing the same.

"Piper, it's me! Calm down." A familiar voice said.

"Leo?"

"The one and only. Are you gonna scream and freak out if I let go of you?"

"No."

"Captain, let's take these two."

"What about the prisoners?"

Piper scowled. "The princess joined the crew. The only two left are Hylla and Reyna."

"Thank you, Piper."

"Jackson, if we take these two we only have one seat left."

"Take Reyna." Leo advised. "Hylla told me something before we left. Take the younger one, Hylla will refuse to go."

"Alright, Leo, go get Reyna. We'll take these two. Meet me on the deck by our little boat."

"Aye aye, sir."

--------------------------------------

"To arms! We've been attacked!" Light roared as she ran across the deck, eyeing the figures by the railing.

"Hello Light. I've got a few of your crewmembers. Don't expect them back." She glared at the young man in front of her.

"Dark."

"That would be me. Ciao, Thalia Grace. LIGHT 'EM UP VALDEZ!" As the son of Hades leapt off the ship, flames erupted from below Light's vision and landed in the rigging of her ship.

She dashed to the railing to see a small boat moving away, too fast to be normal.

Her voice echoed in the night as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"SEA SPAWN!"

[A/N The picture is Nico, not Leo. It's captioned "Until next time, Captain Jackson!" But I prefer to think that Nico, Leo and Percy worked together to take down the Graces or something. Enjoy!]