Gossip Circle

Bellamy, Clarke, Raven, Miller, Monty, Jasper, Octavia, Lincoln, as Wick sat in a circle around the campfire at Camp Jaha. They talked amongst themselves, until Octavia engaged the whole group.

"So," she started loudly, making everyone pause their conversations, "I heard an interesting rumor the other day about Monty and Miller. Care to elaborate, you two?"

"You know Octavia, you have an uncanny ability to figure out things that you shouldn't know. Also, it's true," Miller said to her and she squealed with delight. Clarke looked at them smugly.

"You knew, Clarke?" Monty asked

"Of course I knew. My job is to observe you idiots so I know if you are refusing to come to me if you have an injury. The rest is purely coincidental," Clarke said and Octavia looked pleased.

"So Clarke, you're saying that you pick up on the best gossip, huh? Spill," Octavia said and Clarke rolled her eyes.

"Raven and Wick, anything to say," Clarke said in an Octavia-esque tone.

"Maybe, maybe not," Raven said playfully.

"Oh, it's true," Wick said and Raven slapped his arm.

"I was trying to be mysterious, idiot," Raven said and the all laughed.

"You know, Clarke. Jasper and I, as your unofficial apprentices, have been noticing something odd about you lately. You've been nauseous, dizzy, and tired. You've also complained about your food tasting weird. Anything important you and Bellamy want to tell us?" Monty said and the rest of them looked at Clarke and Bellamy suspiciously.

"Can't keep much from you guys, can we?" Bellamy said as looked at their still confused faces.

"Yeah, well can't keep much from Jasper and Monty. I can't believe Octavia still hasn't figured out that she's gonna be an aunt yet," Clarke finished and they stared at her in silence.

"I'm gonna be an aunt? Your having a kid?" Octavia asked and they smiled.

The circle erupted in congratulations and hugs for the happy couple.

"Alright, back up. Give her space," Bellamy demanded and they all went back to their seats. They continued taking and laughing for hours later.

A/N So I wanted to do a one shot with more ships than just Bellarke. I really ship Monty/Miller now and obviously ship Wick/Raven.