Chapter 4: Is That Drool?

Chapter 4

I ran towards my house. I mostly stared at my feet while I ran because I was scared I'd fall and make an even bigger fool of myself. But as I got close to home I couldn't help but look at the new neighbors house.

SMACK!

I fell on my butt. In the mud. Great. I looked up, realizing I had run into a person.

"Sorry," I mumbled, trying to find my glasses. When I found them I wiped the dirt off of them and shoved them on my face. I looked into the face of the person I ran into---

More like solid person.... holy shit he's hot.

He wore a tight black shirt that hugged his body deliciously. I could tell he was solid just from one look. Well... that and I did run right into his chest.

He was wearing sweat pants. They looked old and like he wore them a lot. I slowly brought my eyes to meet his brilliant blue ones. It seriously looked like someone had taken and mixed the stars and the ocean.

"Like what you see?" he laughed. I tried to cover my face, I could feel the blush creeping up. "I guess so... is that drool?"

I could go die in a hole I was so embarrassed. I wiped my mud hand across my face to hopefully get the drool off. Because I had mud on my face now instead of drool, he smiled and stuck his hand out.

"I'm Jacob. Most call me Jake. Call me whenever." he winked at his cheesy pick up line.

Internally, I was laughing hysterically. I had to keep my cool though. Not let him know that he got to me. 

I made a face before taking his hand in my thumb and pointer finger. He was warm, and soft. Where I touched him I could feel an electric current going through my fingers. I wanted to... touch more of him... 

Wait.

Do I actually... want to be close to someone?

Yes. Yes I do.

Jakes POV

She was so soft. I wanted to be closer to her but she pulled her fingers away, tucking a strand of beautiful blonde hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her ponytail. It made me smile that as she did that she got a little mud in her hair.

I ran a hand through my dark brown hair, causing her to look down. I saw a blush making its way up her beautiful face. Why did girls always like it when I did that? It wasn't even that attractive.

"Nice meeting you Jake," I liked how she said my name. "I should probably go." she started walking forward, but I grabbed her hand before she could get far. It was so soft and small.

"I never caught your name."

"Ammie Carter." she walked away. Her lower back was covered in mud. Just looking at her sent tingles through me. I want to touch every inch of her, feel her lips pressed tight in a--

No, she is way to pretty to even consider me. But maybe if I could take her on a date...

Wait.

I realized that her face was red and her eyes were puffy from crying.

Hey, sorry it is kind of a short chapter... I didn't really know what else to add... How you guys likin it so far?