Chapter 2: Where's The Disinfectant?!

Chapter 2

New Girl

"Ammie Carter... you are the most beautiful woman I know... would you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

"But Chris, I have never even been kissed!"

"You can't say that anymore after this-"

His lips crashed to hers. He tasted like a warm summer day... hot, sweaty, salty...

Wait. 

Ew. Why was he sweaty and salty?

They stopped kissing and he looked at her. 

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep-"

I leaped out of my bed and hit my alarm clock really hard. As I laid back down I realized my pillow was soaking with saliva. Nasty. I heaved myself out of bed and ambled over to my closet. 

There was a gray and white stripped T-shirt laying on my floor. Since it was closer than the closet, I picked it up and smelled it.  The smell reminded me of a little sweaty girl... but it wasn't bad. A little perfume will hide anything. As I pulled the shirt over my head, I stumbled over my shoes on the ground and I fell over. Luckily my bed caught me.

He's so nice. He always is there for me when I fall down. Literally.

I stood up and found a pair of pants that were a little too big for me. But I didn't fancy looking around my messy room for another one.

I bounded down the stairs, till I tripped on my too long of pants. I pulled my face off the floor just as Jim came by, stepping on my rear. I reached out fast and grabbed his ankle. He fell over and landed on his butt pretty hard.

"Ha! A rear for a rear!" I yelled and stood up.

"Ammie! That hurt!" he said, his voice rising. Sometimes, I think that he might be a little girly. I loaded my plate up with sausages, eggs, and toast. Sometimes he can be a real girl.

Hmmm... Jim... in a big poofy pink dress with 6 inch high heels-

I busted out laughing, milk squirting out my nose.

"Ammie is having another fit!" Jim yelled.

"Jim! Ammie! Stop! Its the 1st day of school! Behave!" My mom said and sighed. I felt bad she had to deal with most of my crap... but I think I'm hilarious. I finished my breakfast and walked by Jim to go to back up to my room.

"Awwee wittwe Jimmie just woves his big sister!" I said, ruffling his hair and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Mom! Where is the disinfectant?" Jim shrieked, rubbing his cheek furiously.

~Short chapter! Next one will be longer!