Amusement Park

Clary's POV

"Eeep!" I hear from the kitchen. Oh no, Isabelle is cooking again. I slip out of bed quietly, careful not to wake up Jace. I walk down to the kitchen, and see Isabelle looking at her phone. Phew she's not cooking. 

"Isabelle, what are you yelling about." I ask. 

"I was just looking online and I saw tickets for Busch Gardens for 25 dollars." she screams. 

"And...." 

"And we have to go!" Izzy squeals. 

"Go get Jace! We're leaving in an hour!" And she runs upstairs to get ready. 

"Jace, wake up." I say 

"We have to leave in an hour." he mumbles something I can't make out and puts his pillow over his head. 

"Jace, get up." I say again more forceful and he says 

"Nooo, Claryyy I'm tired." 

"I don't care get your butt out of bed and get dressed." After a few minutes he gets up and pulls a shirt on. After I make sure he's not going back to sleep I go in the bathroom and get a shower, when I get out Jace is asleep, again! 

"Jace Herondale wake up right now!" I yell. 

"Whyyy, Clary where are we going?" 

"Busch Gardens, Isabelle saw a coupon and wants to go." I say and Jace gets up and jumps up and down like a little kid. 

"I've always wanted to go there!" He says. 

"Let's go, let's go!" And he drags me out of our room.

When everyone is ready Magnus makes a portal and we all step through. 

"I'm so excited." Jace and Isabelle say in unison. We pay for our tickets and go inside the park. Alec grabs a map and opens it so we all can see. 

"Lets go to that roller coaster." Jace says and points to a huge coaster. 

"It's called SheiKra" Alec says. 

"Okay but after I want to ride the Montu." Izzy says. I look up at the big roller coasters and start to feel queasy. I haven't ridden many roller coasters before aside from the little rides at Coney Island. 

"You okay?" Jace asks me and I nod not wanting him to know I'm scared. 

"Alright let's go!" Magnus shouts, and we head to SheiKra. 

I get more and more nervous as we get closer to the ride. The wait time says 1 hour and 40 minutes, but we get in line anyways, not caring about the wait. While we wait in line we talk about the demon attacks lately. The mundanes look at us like we are crazy, talking about hunting demons and attacks in New York. 

This one mundie ask us if we're kidding around, and Jace tells her that they are 100 percent serious. We laugh as she walks away confused. The longer we stand in line the more nervous I get. 

When we get about 5 minutes away from the front Jace asks me if I'm okay, because I turned pale.
"I'm fine," I say for the hundredth time since we got in line. 

"If you don't want to ride it we can get out of line and wait for the others." Jace says. "No Jace I'm fine I've been to Coney Island millions of times with Simon and Luke." 

"If your sure." He replies and turns back to talking to Alec. 

When we get on the ride my knees are shaking and I really want to bail, but we were all strapped in and ready to go, so I couldn't. Jace smiles at me and says 

"It'll be okay Clary, if you don't like it close your eyes." As soon as we start moving I grip Jace's hand.
We are moving strait up and I keep praying we will stop soon, but we just keep going up and up. When we get to the top we go around a little bend and go strait down. I get the weightless feeling in my stomach as we drop and I scream. 

Then the coaster goes upside down and down another hill, but this one is smaller. And then it's over. Jace looks at me to see if I'm okay, and smiles when he sees my face.

"Did you like it?" He asks, and I nod, it was the best thing I have ever done! 

"Alright, MONTU" Izzy screams and runs off for the ride. 

We follow quickly behind her. We wait in line for about 10 minutes and then get on the ride. It was fun and we all got off smiling, except for Simon, who looked a little green. "Si, are you okay?" Izzy asks. 

"I don't think I'm going to ride anything else." Simon says 

"Lets go on the Cheetah Hunt." I say excited to get on more rides. 

"Okay, I'll be sitting at that bench over there" Simon says pointing to a small bench in the shade. 

"Okay we'll meet you later." We say and leave for the Cheetah Hunt. 

After we rode all the coasters there was a One Direction concert a few blocks away so we went to see if we could get tickets. We got the tickets and Izzy, Magnus, and I went to our seats while the other boys went and got us popcorn and drinks. The concert was amazing and I caught Niall's shirt! When we were leaving Izzy said, "I can't believe you caught his shirt!" 

"I know!!!" I squealed and Izzy, Magnus, and I said, "He's so hot!" Which made the guys a little jealous. 

"Awww jealous Jace is mad that Niall is hotter than him." I say. Jace fake gasps and says,  "No one is hotter than me." 

We all laugh and step through the portal Magnus made, and walk strait to our rooms. It was a long, but wonderful day.

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated for a day guys! Thanks for all the reads I thought I wouldn't make it past 20, also any ideas for the next story? I'll give you credit.