Hotel horrors and Nature Enthusiasts

HEY GUYS! First off, thank you for being patient, I know my updates have been slow recently, but I am trying. I have tried to listen to all of your requests, because most of you had amazing ideas that gave me inspiration! By the way, in most of these one-shots I keep Simon a vampire.... Enjoy...

Clary's POV

For once, we have planned a weekend that everyone is excited about. Usually one of us complains, one whines, and someone has a bad time, but not this time. Everyone is happy.

We all decided to go to upstate New York, where is was more nature and less busy, for this rare warm weekend. Magnus was currently packing every single article of clothing he could fit in his and Alec's suitcase. Magnus took up about 99% of the large suitcase, but Alec had only things he absolutely would need in there.

Izzy and Simon had to sit on their suitcase to close it, but eventually fit everything inside. Jace and I had just packed things for the weekend, and didn't take up much space like the others. When we were all ready to go, we threw all of our things in the back of the car.

 Magnus' car, a silver Nissan Armada, was big enough to fit all of us easily. Alec drove, I sat in the passenger seat (since no one else knows how the GPS works), Izzy and Jace in the captain chairs, and Simon and Magnus in the way back seats.

During the long drive, we were all mostly quiet. Izzy fell asleep as soon as Alec got on the highway, Jace was listening to music, Simon was reading manga, and Magnus was looking out the window. Alec and I talked most of the way, which made the long car ride pretty short.

Alec and I were in the middle of talking about something when Magnus pointed to the hotel and shouted, "Finally!"

Alec pulled into the hotel and Izzy woke up. She looked around drowsily as I turned off the GPS and hopped out of the car. Everyone piled out after me and stretched their sore legs. Alec opened the trunk and grabbed his and Magnus' things. Jace grabbed our things too and followed Alec and Magnus inside to the nice hotel. Simon filled behind all of us, carrying still half-asleep Isabelle in his arms.

The lobby of the hotel was big and well decorated. Yellow love seats were sitting in the lobby, with grey throw pillows sitting there. No one was sitting in the lobby, a small TV was playing the weather. All of us crowded around the  lobby desk, where a woman with extremely long, blue nails, was typing on a computer.

She glances up at all of us with a not-so-friendly look, "What can I do for y'all?" She asks with an annoyed look.

Alec, being the responsible one, replied politely, "Three rooms under Lightwood." 

The woman nodded and typed on the keyboard with her long nails, making the clicking sound with each key she typed. "Yes, here they are." She says, still looking annoyed. She hands Alec all of the room keys and he hands one to me and Simon. 

We all walk up to our rooms, which were all on the same floor. Jace opens our room and sets our suitcase on the bed as I look around. The room was not exactly well maintained, but it wasn't repulsive. Jace looked at the ceiling, where a ceiling fan was hanging. There was no air conditioning in their room. Jace shrugged, "It's only for 2 nights." He says to me. He had to slouch over so he didn't hit his head on the low ceiling.

I nod and we walk back into the hallway where everyone was standing. We went outside and got back in the car, driving to go get some food. We ate at a little sandwich place with a nice view of a park with a lake. It was a lot quieter here than downtown New York, and a lot more peaceful. We talked and decided what we were going to do.