Tattoo

Ali's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked around. Where am I?

"Hey sleepy head." -Luke

Oh yea. I'm at The Janoskians house.

"Hey." -Me

"Me and the rest of the guys have a photo shoot to do. Do you wanna stay here?" -Luke

"Like Daniel would allow that." -Me

Just then Daniel popped his head into the doorway.

"Do you wanna come or not?" -Daniel

"No. I think that I'll just go to park by your filming place." -Me

"Ok. I'll call you when we get back." -Daniel

"Ok." -Me

"Bye. Love you." -Daniel

"Bye. Love you. Bye Luke." -Me

"Bye." -Luke

With that, they left. I grabbed my phone and went on my second Twitter, and tweeted out.

"@AliSahyoune101: Hey guys, I'm about to film my weekly dare video so I want you guys to give me the craziest dares that you can think of."

I checked my other Twitter, my Tumblr, my Vine, and my Instagram before checking the dares on my Twitter. I screenshotted a few of them.

"@BaileyGurl: Do the most dangerous skateboard trick you know."
"@iLoveyoutube: Read fanfiction about your brother."
"@YouTubeisLife: Get another piercing."
"@AlyssaLee: Get kicked out of a local shopping center."
"@BitchWhat: Get a tattoo."

After that, I got up and got dressed. I put on a black tank top, gray acid washed denim shorts, black and blue Vans, and a random snapback that I found in one of the boy's rooms. Then I grabbed my skateboard, my camera bag, and my phone, and headed to the park.

-At The Park-

I set up my camera, and started my video.

"Hey guys! It's Ali! And earlier today I asked you guys to give meet the craziest dares that you could think of. And you did. So I chose five of them, and I'm gonna start now."

I pulled out my phone, went to my camera roll, and looked at one of the screen shots.

"Ok. So the first dare is from @BaileyGurl. And it says do the most dangerous skateboard trick you know. Ok well here goes."

I grabbed my skateboard, and did the worst trick that I knew. Well, most dangerous. And I did it successfully. Then I sat back down, and grabbed my phone. Ready for the next dare.

"Dare number two is from @iLoveyoutube. And it says read Fanfiction about your brother. Now I've already planned on doing that for a video. But I'm going to do that in a different video. So I want you guys to comment down below fanfictions that are about Daniel and I'll read one or two of them in one of my upcoming videos. Dare number three is from @YouTubeisLife. And it says get another piercing. So as you guys know, I have my nose pierced. So let's go get my belly button pierced."

I packed everything up, an went and got my belly button pierced. I filmed it of course. Then I went back to the park and set everything up again.

"So I didn't really feel anything. But yea. Dare number four is from @AlyssaLee. And it says get kicked out of a local shopping center. Let's go do that."

I went to the closest shopping center. I skated around the store for about a minute before I got kicked out. Then I went to the tattoo shop, pulled out my camera and continued.

"Ok. So it didn't take long for me to get kicked out. But anyway. Onto the last dare. Dare number five is from @BitchWhat, nice username, and it says get a tattoo. I'm at the tattoo place. So let's get this done."

I got a tattoo covering my upper left arm. Something tells me that Daniel won't be happy. Oh well. I grabbed my camera and went back outside.

"Ok guys. That's it for this weeks Dare Monday. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe. Ali out!"

I put my camera away and grabbed my phone to text Daniel.

Lil Sis
Hey Daniel, are you and the boys home yet?

Big Bro
Not yet. Probably not for another couple hours.

Lil Sis
Oh. Ok. Well I'll be there when you get back. I'll text you if I change my mind and go somewhere.

Big Bro
Ok. See you then

I didn't bother replying. I just put my phone away and went home.