Chapter 32: Help Me!

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you're really serious about this stuff...notepad, pen, and computer."

"Yeah I am serious, I have no idea what I'm doing."

"I can see."

I walked into the kitchen and picked up the pizza, and grabbing two cans of pop in the process. Placing everything on the table, I sat down next to him.

"So, where should we start?" I asked grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Ok, we should start at what's the occasion? On the phone it sounded like you were ready to ride that dick."

"Yeah well, I wanted to do something special for Ryan, because we had a little situation the day you came over an-"

"Was it about me? I didn't mean to mess anything up."

"No! It had nothing to do with you, at all. Him and I had a thing, I didn't listen to him and spazzed the fuck out. He said it was ok but I feel bad about it, and I wanna show him I'm sorry."

"Oh, well was his feelings hurt?"

"No, not to my knowledge but you know...I just feel bad about it."

"Well shit, you must have really went there."

"Yeah, I don't even wanna think about it." I replied shaking my head.

"Ok well, on the positive side. You're going to fuck him?" Ejay asked excitedly.

"I don't know yet, it's possible."

"You got condoms right? We don't need your ass getting pregnant, especially with you being a virgin and all."

"I don't have any."

"Well, we can pick that up....what size?" He asked trying to hold back a smile.

"I haven't seen it, but it felt huge. Like really long and thick."

"Shit! You think you can handle that?"

"Ha..yeah...hopefully."

"Ok seriously tho, so you have any ideas of what you want? Or you want me to come up with something?"

"I kinda have an idea. I want to do like a weekend sleepover at my house, and I want to make him a cheesecake, and I want us to have a nice dinner."

"You don't wanna do it in a hotel?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm just sayin, if we do have sex and its bomb as shit. I'm not going to want to get out of bed, pack stuff, and leave. I'm going to want him to fuck me the whole damn time."

"Dammmn...mi bitch a freak."

"Can you like not?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Haha..ok, I'mma keep going...are you going to suck his dick? Do you know how to suck dick?"

"Ugh what? Yeah, I do.." I looked away, I don't know how to do anything but kiss.

"Do you want me to teach you? I can suck a mean dick.."

"Ejay pleasssse! Don't!" I screamed covering my eyes.

"I'm just saying, I can teach you if you wanna learn."

"Ugh, give me a few tips." I said shaking my head.

"First things first, don't bite it. Like if a guy has never hit a girl before, it will definitely be his first time smacking the shit out of a chick. Secondly, guys like it when it's messy but then again it depends on the guy, what do you think he would like?"