Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To

That night after talking to Ryan, I couldn't do anything. I went straight up to my room and laid in bed. I wasn't hungry and didn't feel like being bothered. It seemed like I was in my room for hours before my mom came upstairs, sitting on my bed next to me. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping she would get the hint and leave. Knowing my mother she got the hint and chose to ignore it.

"What happened at school today?" She asked without looking at me. I was thinking about ignoring her but knew it would be best to say something.

"Nothing." I tried to make my voice sound like I was sleepy.

"Well that's not what Mr.Wallis said, he said there was a fight at school and you may have had something to do with it." I immediately rose from my laying position.

"I didn't make them fight each other!" My mother looked at me with wide eyes.

"Who said you could raise your voice at me?!"

"I'm sorry, but ma.....like I didn't make them fight each other." I said playing with my fingers.

"Then what did you do?"

"I don't know. I was talking to Ryan then Vonté came and yelled at Ryan. Then they argued, Vonté rushed Ryan. So much was going on!"

"Well, whatever the hell happened! They needed you there and you skipped out. Where were you?"

"I was there, in school. I've been in school all day." I spoke shrugging my shoulders at the situation.

"He said they called your name over the PA and you never came. Were you skipping in the bathroom or something?" she asked with a stern voice.

"Does that really sound like me? I was in a classroom all day." I wasn't exactly lying to her, yet I wasn't exactly telling the truth.

She made a face at me, I knew she was unsure if I was telling the truth or not.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but you can always talk to me. You know that right?"

"Of course I know I can talk to you about anything."

"Then....do you want to tell me why those boys were fighting?" No I don't.

"I can't for sure say what the fight was over ma. You know....boys will be boys." She nodded her head at me then went to my bedroom door.

"I'm not stupid, I know you know what happened, you just don't want to tell me. But....I know you'll tell me eventually."

She closed the door behind her as she left out of my room. I laid in bed thinking about what she said. I did start this, I was the main reason they fought. I was the main reason Ryan lost control and I'm the reason why he won't speak to me now. Me doing stupid stuff is the reason why I'm sad right now.

I rolled out of bed, turned off my lights, and stripped my clothes from my body. I then laid back in bed. I placed my fluffy cover over me feeling my body slightly warm up. I rolled on my belly placing my arms under my head for support. I wasn't sleepy, I just wanted time to think about the situation. As I laid in bed I could feel something vibrating. I don't own a vibrator, so.....I went searching for my cellphone. When I found it, it surprised me it was Giaro. I slide my finger across the screen answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy Mackenzie! What you doin?!" Giaro yelled in the jolliest voice.

"Ugh...I'm laying in bed." I answered while rolling onto my back.

"What's wrong? Is it that boy you were messing with? You should really not talk to him, you're too good for him."

"It's kinda about him, I mean...I didn't have the best day."