Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz

That night Mackenzie and I texted back and forth. Mainly about her coming over and tutoring me more, I ignored every sexual thing she said. Good thing we were texting because she was turning me on. At first, I wanted to stick to my plan of not doing anything, being friends, and acting normal with each other. Yet, it just won't work with us. Either I'm trying to get her and she's not feeling it, or she's trying to get me and I'm not feeling it. I don't know what's wrong with us, but now I'm ready to be on the same page, we just have to work at it.

I made sure I gave Betty the day off so we could be alone. I wasn't planning for anything to happen, but in case something did, I wouldn't want someone messing it up for us. In no time, I heard the doorbell ringing. Walking as fast as I could, I hurriedly opened the front door for her.

"Hey Ryan."

"Hey." I replied. Like yesterday, I led her to the office.

She wasn't wearing short shorts and a half shirt like yesterday, but she still looked sexy. Mackenzie wore a short dress, like a regular dress that girls wear with sandals and sneaks. I really don't know how to describe it, I think it's called a tee shirt dress thingy...maybe. Truthfully I didn't know what it was called and really didn't care to learn, I just really cared about what was under it.

Reaching the office door, I opened it for her and let her walk in first. This time, I didn't stare at her butt. We sat down and relaxed before starting the work. After 5 minutes of sitting, Mackenzie was ready to start.

"Did you finish the problem I needed you to?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if it's right."

"Pull it out and let me see."

I nodded my head as I searched my bag for the worksheet. Finding it, I pulled it out quickly and shoved it into her hand. Wasting no time, she moved her seat forward and checked over my answer. While waiting, I watched her work out the problem. We've been working together so long, I've learned how she looks when she's struggling with a problem. She keeps licking her lips, scooted closer to the desk, and running her hand through her hair. Mackenzie was doing simple things, nothing out of the ordinary, but to me, when she did anything it was magical. The way she moved, the way she talked, everything is magical about her.

"Is it right?" I asked.

"Almost, you missed one step."

"Shit! I'm so fucking tired of this crap, I'm working super fucking hard and can't do shit right."

"Don't say that Ryan, you're trying your best."

"My best isn't good enough obviously!"

"Ryan! You're doing the best you can do and your working hard. You're doing just fine, we all struggle in something."

"I struggle with everything! I have to work super hard for every A I have, why can't it be easy?" I could feel myself ready to explode. I don't know why, but sometimes I just get so mad, so angry at everything. I try not to, but it's hard to stay calm about every single thing in life.

"Ryan, just calm down and take a deep breath."

"No." I wanted to calm down but I couldn't, it's like I cann't control myself.

Mackenzie stood from her seat and stood in front of me. Moving my arms and book bag, she smoothly sat on my lap. Her legs on either side of me, she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck, and placed her forehead on mine.

"Please calm down and breath."

"I'm trying Mackenzie, I just can't. I can't just calm down and breath, that shit doesn't fucking work."