"Okay, thank you. Now you can start setting the table." Anna said and she handed me and Aidan some plates.

We then started setting the table, and every once in a while Aidan and I quickly glanced at eachother.

We were soon already done, and we were sitting at multiple tables with all the children.

"Skyla, will I be like you when I grow up?" a small girl that was seated next to me asked.

"Why would you want that? My life isn't as good as you think it is." I said and she made a questioning face.

"Why?" she asked and she took a big spoon of macaroni.

"Don't eat too fast, darling. And being an actress isn't always rainbows and sunshine." I said and I stood up to get some more food.

I was about to put some more on my plate when a firm hand grabbed my wrist.

"Skyla, you've had enough. I know it's still bugging you, but I don't want you getting sick because you eat too much. Understood?" he said and I nodded while I looked at the ground.

"I'm not saying you're living your life wrong, but I just want you to be healthy. I love you too much to lose you." he then said and he put my plate away.

"I understand, but it's just that...." I mumbled and he soon put his arms around me.

"It's okay, I'm here. Shh, shh, it's okay. You don't need to listen to my mom, I'm the only one that you can always trust." he mumbled while he rubbed my hair and back with his hands.

"I think I'll be fine, thank you. You're the best, I love you." I said and I quickly wiped all the tears off my face.

"I love you too." he said and he quickly pecked my forehead.

"Ew! Anna, they're kissing again." Sebastion yelled making me and Aidan laugh.

"Sebastion, leave them alone, they're allowed to kiss!" Anna yelled back making everyone laugh.

After dinner Aidan and I put the first group to bed, so we would only have the 10+ children still downstairs.

We were just finished with telling a story when Allison wispered us to come to her.

"What's wrong, darling?" Aidan asked and we both kneeled down next to the bed.

"I'm don't wanna go to sleep, what if I get nightmares?" she asked, her brown eyes deeply looking into my blue eyes.

"Then you can come to our room, and sleep there. But for now, just try to sleep, goodnight Allison." Aidan said and he gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight daddy, goodnight mummy." she mumbled and she dozed off into sleep.

Did she just call me mummy and Aidan daddy?!

We silently walked out of the room, and downstairs again.

"Did Allison just really..." I questioned and Aidan nodded.

"Hell yeah she did, it's gonna be hard to say goodbye tomorrow." he replied as we both sat down on the couch.

"Hey, we're all sitting outside by a campfire. I thought you guys maybe wanted to join." Evelyn said, Aidan and I immediately followed her outside.

Aidan sat down behind me, and he pulled me close.

My back was againist his chest, and his arms were around my stomach again.

"Hey babe, you look exhausted, you okay?" Aidan mumbled as he started playing with my hair.

"I'm a bit tired, that's all." I replied and he smiled.