"Excuse me, I believe I am the one who dismisses you Miss Summers. Not yourself." Oh my god why can't he just let me go already!

"Please Mr. Bateman I'm gonna be late for my other classes." He looked at me as if he was thinking.

"Take a seat Miss Summers." I huffed and walked passed him and sat down. He sat back down on his desk and stared at me. 10 minutes. In silence. I did not look at him once. I was so furious.

"I've learned my lesson Mr. Bateman" I say as I stand up from my desk and walked up to his desk.

"Have you really Miss Summers?"

"Can I go now? I really don't want to miss the rest of my classes." I said standing in front of him. God he's so tall compared to my figure.

"Your other classes are more important than mine I see." He says not keeping his eyes off of mine.

"No, your class is just as important as the rest of them. If not more." I said getting angry. Why isn't he letting me go?

"It's obviously not if you came to my class unbelievably late!!" He said raising his voice.

"It's not my fault! Just fucking relax!" Now I'm in loads of trouble. Damn I regret that now.

"Who do you think you're talking to Miss Summers?! You're acting like a child!" A child? The nerve of this man.

"I am NOT a child! I am anything but that! You're a damn child!" His eyes widened. Oops..

"Me? A child? Miss Summers you're gonna be here everyday for an hour till you learn how to respect me." WHAT? God he's got me so mad but I want to rip off his clothes so bad. This is so wrong. I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"Think like what Miss Summers?" Dammit.

"N-Nothing"

"Tell me. Now."

Damn I need to stop doing that. "I wasn't thinking about anything"

"Yes you were. You wouldn't have said that if you weren't." Dammit what do I say? I can't think straight.

"I can't stop you from what you want Miss Summers."

"And what exactly do I want?" I asked confusingly.

"I don't know. You tell me. You're the one thinking in a way that you're not supposed to be thinking."  Yeah I was thinking about ripping you're clothes off and revealing what he has behind all that clothing. Man I bet it's an amazing site. Dammit! There I go again.

"Tell me what you want Miss Summers," he said stepping closer towards me. "You seem to be looking at different areas of my body but you're not staring into my eyes."

"I won't be able to concentrate if I do.." I mumbled.

"Why won't you tell me what you want? You're acting as if it's something that's bad" he said now in front of me while lifting up my chin so I'm looking at him.

"The way I'm thinking is bad.."

"Then I must be thinking terribly." he said looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes of his. I lick my lips and his gaze goes down to my lips that are parted open just a bit.

"Whys that?" I asked

"Because what I'm thinking is how bad I want to...take you into my bedroom and take off all your clothes, kissing, biting, touching, licking, sucking, nipping, at every single part of your body. Just tasting you... Having my tongue inside you." I felt myself struggling to keep myself controlled. I whimpered at his words. Squeezing my thighs together, hoping that'll stop the tingling I have.

"Do you want that Miss Summers?" I bit my lip. "Do you want me to do those things to you?" Yes. Yes I really want that. I can't believe he's talking to me in this way...

"Yes." I surprised myself when I said that. His hand traveled down to my neck, caressing my skin. I shivered in response.

"Dammit Victoria, stop biting and licking your lips." it's a bad habit of mine. I can't help it sometimes. He leaned in closer to my face, and our lips were touching but we weren't kissing. I gasped when he bit my bottom lip, pulling on it. My hands rested on his forearms, while his on my waist. He set free my lip and he kissed it. I tilted my head up so I could feel his lips completely on mine but he just backed away each time. I whimpered and he chuckled, sending chills down my spine.

My eyes closed on their own account and I leaned in just as he did....

"Mr. Bateman..." I said breathlessly

"Yes Miss Summers?" He said lifting me onto the desk.

"This is bad..." I said trying to keep my eyes open.

"Just terrible.." He said as he leaned in, crashing his lips onto mine...

This is gonna be one hell of a year.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*