Chapter 1

Victoria's POV

I woke up late. It was 7:30am. I was supposed to wake up at 6 so I can get ready and eat but last night my friend Brianna wanted to go out and dance. I agreed to go but I didn't drink. I reminded her I had class in the morning and we left at like 12 in the morning! I wasn't keeping track of time. Which was a very bad mistake. Anyways, right now I'm brushing my teeth and changing as fast as I can. I ran downstairs grabbed my keys and phone and sprinted out the door. Once I got there it was 8:00am so I have a good 30-40 more minutes of class left. I knocked on the door. When he opened the door he was so hot. He was, I'm guessing, 6'5, but he was tall. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie. His hair was combed back. But his eyes showed anger. He was just so enticing.

"You must be Miss Summers am I correct?" He said trying to hold in his anger.

"Y-Yes I am. I'm so sorry for coming in late it's because-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses Miss Summers."

"O-Okay...It won't happen again Sir."

"It better not. Take a seat."

I walked in and sat in the back. I looked at the chalkboard and saw his name written neatly on it. Mr. Bateman. His name is even hot. Focus on the lesson Victoria! You don't want to get in trouble again. I couldn't help but start to daydream about Mr. Bateman. His eyes, his light stubble, the way you can kinda see his muscles through his shirt. Oh my goodness. I giggled just a little.

"Mind sharing with the class what's so amusing Miss Summers?"

"N-No Mr. Bateman. Sorry." He glared at me.

"Perhaps you can stay after class today Miss Summers. Till you learn how to not cause any interruptions to the class"

"But Mr. Bateman-"

"No Buts Miss Summers. I will see you after class." Just fucking perfect. How the hell am I supposed to sit here with Mr. Hot ass and try to learn. Unless he can teach me some interesting things. I scowled at myself for how my mind was thinking. I took out my notebook and began taking notes.

*****************************

"Okay class, Make sure you do the last activity page and I will see you tomorrow. Have a nice day everyone." I was hoping to get out with the rest of the class but when I was done packing my stuff in my bag, I was the last one in here. Damn. I got up and went in front of his desk.

"You may have a seat right there Miss Summers."
He said as he pointed to the desk in the front row.

The one in front of his desk. Ugh. 20 minutes passed and I was just looking at him. Watching him. "Enjoying the view Miss Summers?" Oh shit did he just catch me watching him? Possibly drooling? God today is just not my day.

"U-Um...." I stuttered. He chuckled. He finds this amusing?

"So why were you late to my class Miss Summers?" I just told your ass at the beginning of class.

"I woke up late." I said.

"What was behind the reason of you waking up late?" He questioned now looking at me. God those eyes..

"That's none of your business Sir." He looked taken back by my response. I grinned to myself.

"It certainly is if your being late to MY class and interrupting Miss Summers!" He said raising his voice. He got up and stood in front of his desk, leaning on it with his arms crossed looking at me.

"I told you, it won't happen again Mr. Bateman. Now if you excuse me, I will be heading to my next class." I said while walking towards the door. I stopped when he stepped in front of me, blocking my way.