Going to Orochimaru

I set an Erlenmeyer flask on the counter and carefully measure two chemicals into separate test tubes. My eyes are guarded by goggles and my hair is pulled back tightly, though a few strands had escaped throughout the day.

I prepare to mix the two chemicals into the flask when the door opens. I straighten, a test tube in each hand as someone begins to enter the brightly I lit room.

"Oh, hey," I greet casually, my nose wrinkling in distaste at the boy as I turn back to my work. "I was wondering when you'd get here..." I mix the two chemicals with precise movements and watch the reaction with fascination.

"...Sasuke."

I didn't need to turn around to visualize the look of shock and mesmerization on Sasuke's face.

"Cashile?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out," I reply smartly, all too fascinated with the reaction taking place in between my gloved hands.

A chuckle interrupted our all too intimate conversation. "I'll let you two, continue making aquaintances with eachother. Do be cordial, Cashile" Orochimaru says in a scratchy voice.

"Tch, tch. You really need that new body soon, don't you?" I state confidently, wearing my ultimate smirk.

Sasuke wouldn't know about the body yet. According to my calculations, if Sasuke were to be run off, then all focus would continue to be on my training and not interrupted by his.

But also according to my predictions, Sasuke wouldn't be run off easily. In fact, I was 99.97 % sure that he would complete his training with Orochimaru. Not to mention that there was a 78% chance that Orochimaru would kill me if I scared away his soon-to-be vessel.

I let out a sigh of frustration and furrowed my eyebrows in deep concentration. Low speaking erupts from the end of the hallway. Orochimaru and Kabuto.

My two least favorite people. But whatever, I could still learn plently from them.

And in some sick way, Orochimaru happens to be the same level of twisted as I am.

"Cashile...? But you're.... Dead," Sasuke says slowly, shock slowing his already painfully imbecilic brain.

"Details, details," I wave him off.