EXO Baekhyun Part 2 (Continuation of Baekhyun sad imagine)

A/N: It's the continuation of EXO Baekhyun (Sad) It's longer than the part 1. I hope you like it.

~~~~

While on the airplane, I look at my phone and look at our pictures together. I'll miss him, but I need to move on. I need to accept the fact that he'll never love me back. He only sees me as a best friend, but now, I broke it, because of my feelings to him. But I don't care, I don't think that I'll see him again, maybe but I know that when we meet again, he already have a wife or he's engaged.

I also deleted our pictures in my phone, because the way I look at it, the way I miss him and it hurts me more. So I think, deleting it is the best way. After deleting our pictures together, I can't help but to cry a little. I really wish that I was her, she's so lucky to have him. I just wish that she'll never hurt him. I also changed my number so that I can get over him. Every time I hear his voice, every time I saw his face, every time he smiles and laugh, my heart beats faster. I think it's the time to stop thinking about him.

To him, I'm not his best friend anymore. Maybe we're not best friend anymore, but in my heart and in my mind, he's always a part of my memory, and I'll never forget our memories together. I miss the way we smile and laugh together, the way we cried on each other if we have a problem, and I'll also miss our fights, then it ends up going to the park for fun.

I'm already here in New York, and I take my bags, I'm going to my apartment now I need to rest. I need to start my life without him. I need to get over him. I'll be back in South Korea when I'm ready. When I don't have a feelings for him anymore, and most of all when I'm ready to face him if we met.

I'm already here in my house, I unpacked my things and rest for a while and take a shower and brush my teeth and after that I sleep. I'm thankful that I sleep without thinking about him.

Baekhyun's Pov

I'm so bored today, So Mi is busy so I can't hang out with her. I went to Yoon Seo's house, I need to talk to her. I need to apologize because I ignored her for 2 months. I knock at her door, and wait for a while. Then I knock again and wait, but still there's no she doesn't opened it. Maybe she's mad at me or she's not here at the moment. I went to our secret place, and I saw a letter. It's from her, I opened it and read, it says

"To my love, Byun Baekhyun"

It's been 2 months since we lost a contact on each other, to be honest I miss you, I miss the way we use to be together before. I miss your smile, your laugh, your voice, your hug, and everything about you. Don't worry I'm okay. Maybe your forgot about me anyway, be happy with So Mi. Sorry if I didn't tell you that I'm leaving. I will go to New York. I write this letter in case of you're wondering where I am, I also write it in case you miss or just remember me. I know if you read this letter, I'm already gone. So goodbye Baekhyun, goodbye to my one and only best friend- Yoon Seo

I can't help but to feel sad, mad at myself because I didn't spend more time with her when she was here. I tried to contact her but I can't. I think she really hurt when I rejected her and I also ignored her, I can't blame her if she leave, it's my fault. I wish I can bring back time so that I can spend more time with her.

I went home feeling sad and lost. I lost her, my one and only best friend. I'll miss her, I'll miss our memories together. I wonder when will I see her again? I wish that's not the last time I'll see her. I wish I can spend my time with her even in just one day. I went to my room and look at my scrapbook that she's given to me on my 20th birthday. I can't help but to smile remembering our memories together, but at the same time, I can't help but to feel so sad. I just hug the scrapbook and sleep.

After 3 years

Yoon Seo's Pov

Its been 3 years since I leave South Korea. Today I'll go back there to visit it. I wish that I don't see Baekhyun there, because I don't know if I'm ready to face him. I changed a lot. I become skinnier, and the way I dress also changed and I also love to curl my hair. But one thing I know that didn't change. "My love for him"

I think I still love him, but not like before. I think it's better not to see him again, because I don't know what would I feel if we meet again.

After an hours of travelling, I'm already here in South Korea. I miss this country so much. I have 1 months and 2 weeks to stay here before I go back to New York again. I go to my house, but it's not my old house here in Seoul, I bought another one so that no one knows that I live here. Even Baekhyun. I unpacked my things and eat and take a shower then brush my teeth and sleep.

When I woke up, I wash my face and cook for my breakfast. After eating I wash the dishes and take a shower. I'll walk around the Seoul. I curled my hair and put some light make up. I go to the park and I can't help but to smile, remembering my childhood memories. I saw many children playing around the park, I remember when me and Baekhyun used to play here when we were little. After that I went to our secret place to look if the message is still there. But it's not there anymore. Did he go to this place and notice the letter I wrote 3 years ago?

As I'm looking around, I heard a very familiar voice, he said "Looking for the letter?" Oh no, it can't be. I'm not ready to face him. No, not yet.

Baekhyun's Pov

It's been 3 years since Yoon Seo leave. Me and So Mi were broke up because I saw her cheating on me after 5 months of dating. I just wish that I didn't reject Yoon Seo, I don't love her that time, but as the days, weeks, months and years passed, I realize that she's very important to me. I realized that I love her more than So Mi. My love for So Mi fades after a weeks only after we broke up. And it hurts more when Yoon Seo leave than after we broke up. I'm wondering about Yoon Seo, does she have a boyfriend now? I think she doesn't love me anymore.

Today I'm going to our secret place. I always go here, every time I miss her. When I was there, I notice there's a girl. I went nearer to see who was it, but I'm sure that it's Yoon Seo. I can't help but to smile when I saw her again. Even though she's facing her back at me, and she become skinnier, I will never forget her back. I noticed that she's looking for something, and I said "Looking for the letter?"

I noticed that she's shocked, it takes a while for her to face me. When she face me, I'm shocked too. She looks so beautiful. She changed a lot. Then she said "No, I'm just looking at this place." Then I nod and said "How are you? Long time no see. She said "I'm fine, how about you? "I'm fine too." "Why do you leave without saying goodbye?" Then she said "Because.. I'm not ready to face you that time." Then I said "Why? Because I rejected you? Yes I ignored you, but it doesn't mean that I don't care, I'm just shocked that time. So please, tell me why did you leave is it because of me?" Then she said "Yes, I leave because of you! Because I thought that you didn't care about me anymore, because it hurts so much, I just can't take that. And most of all I want to forget you, that's why I leave!" Then she walk away but I take her hand and hug her. Then I said "I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you, if I can bring back time, I'll bring it back. I'm the one who broke our friendship and and I knew it. Please, give me a chance, let's be friends again. I will not hurt you anymore. Please? Can we?

She nod, and said "I'm sorry too, if I leave without saying that I'm leaving. Yes, we can, let's be friend again, like the way we used to be friends before. Let's just forget that I confess to you and you rejected me. Then she smiled. Then I smiled too, but deep inside, if I have a power to bring back time, I will bring to the time that she confessed to me and I will not reject her. Now, I think if I confess, I'm the one who'll be rejected. I think she didn't love me anymore. It's already 3 years, her feelings for me were gone.

We decided to go to the place where we used to go before. We don't care what will the other people think of us, it feels like we have our own world and we're the only people there. I really miss her a lot. When she leave, I don't know what to do, where to go when I have a problem. She's the one who'll listen to me and gave some advice. Unlike So Mi, every time I told her about my problem, she's always saying "Ah, oh okay" And sometimes she'll change the topic. Yoon Seo and So Mi are really different. My biggest mistakes of dating So Mi is, I didn't know her personality first, I only look at her looks. And because of that I lost my chance with Yoon Seo.

I think, there's no way that we can be more than friends. I already hurt her, and I think that's enough. Maybe she'll rejected me and ended up breaking our friendship again. I think we're destined to be just friends not lovers.

~~

A/N: Sorry for wrong grammar and mispelled words.