EXO Baekhyun (Sad)

This is for @FallonAdelaineHadley

I hope you like it :)

Your name here is "Yoon Seo"

~~~~

You and Baekhyun were friends since you're just 7 years old. You're so lucky to have a best friend like him. He's always there for you, even if you need him or not. Actually you're in love with him. But you just keep it secret, you don't want to tell him about it because it may break your friendship. 

You're already 22 years old now, and Baekhyun is already 23. You're still in love with him since you're just 10 years old. But he love someone else, that's why it's really hard and hurts for you. He just keep on talking about her, when I'm with him, I feel so happy but.. when he says her name, it makes me sad. Yes, she's so beautiful, and it's just like every man will fell in love with her. Baekhyun met this girl 2 weeks ago. 

I just laying on my bed thinking about him again. I hate the fact he love someone else. But, I plan to confess to him tomorrow, I know he will reject me because he love someone else, but I just want him to know how much I love him and how much I care for him. 

I wake up in the morning and I wash my face, I eat my breakfast and take a shower. I text Baekhyun to meet me at the park. Then he said ok. After 15 minutes I already here at the park. And I saw him walking and smiled at me. It makes me melt. Then I try my best not to be nervous. Then I started to speak, maybe he's confused why I want to meet him at the park. "Baekhyun-ah.. I just.. want to.. tell you that.. I love you... I love you since we're 10 years old.. Then he was shocked and after a few minutes of waiting for his answer, he said "I'm sorry, Yoon Seo, I don't love you.. I love So Mi, and.. we're together.. I'm shocked they're together? And I ask when, he said, just now. Then I fake a smile and said "Don't worry, I'm happy for you, hope you will be happy" Then I leave. It really hurts, I break our friendship, but I can't help it, I want him to know that I love him.

I walk home. While walking, I keep thinking "why does he choose her he just met 15 days, while we're best friend since 15 years ago? Then I just try to forget it, and just sleep. 

After a week of confession, I saw her with So Mi, they're hugging, holding hands, etc. I wish I was her, that should be me. To be honest, I listen to teardrops on my guitar by Taylor swift everyday. I love this song. And besides, I can relate in this song. I saw them happy together. Then I can't handle it anymore, I walk home. I'm planning to go to New York, I just want to forget about what happened, I just want to forget him. 

Then after 2 months I'm finally going to New York. These past 2 months Baekhyun didn't even talk to me, text me or call me. He's like he forgot everything about us. Maybe he forgot about me because he has So Mi, who can makes him happy more than I do. So, I didn't tell Baekhyun that I'm leaving. He has So Mi now, he didn't care about me anyway. So, in case if he wonder where I am, I leave a letter saying that 

"To my love, Byun Baekhyun"

It's been 2 months since we lost a contact on each other, to be honest I miss you, I miss the way we use to be together before. I miss your smile, your laugh, your voice, your hug, and everything about you. Don't worry I'm okay. Maybe your forgot about me anyway, be happy with So Mi. Sorry if I didn't tell you that I'm leaving. I will go to New York. I write this letter in case of you're wondering where I am, I also write it in case you miss or just remember me. I know if you read this letter, I'm already gone. So goodbye Baekhyun, goodbye to my one and only best friend- Yoon Seo

I place the letter to our secret place where no one will see it. After writing the letter, I already go to the airport. Maybe I should live my life and forget about him. It hurts but I need to. After an hour we leave. Then I look at the window because I will miss Korea too. 

~~~

A/N: So guys how was it? Should I make a part 2 or this will be the end?