BTS V (sad)

A/N: Sorry if there's a mispelled words or wrong grammar. I hope you like it guys. And by the way guys in this imagine, your name is Adelaine. 

~~~~

Adelaine's POV

It was already 5 years since your best friend Kim Taehyung leave you because he needs to study in US. Everyday you're just thinking about him. You regret those days that you didn't tell him that you love him more than best friend. But that time, he seems like he doesn't like you back, so you just hide your feelings for him, and maybe if you tell him that you love him, maybe it can affect your relationship. 

You just sigh, remembering those days with him. 

Flashback

You're just 4 years old that time, playing in the park, then you saw some ice cream and you want to buy an ice cream, but you don't have enough money. Then suddenly a boy came to you and give you an ice cream. You thank him, then you introduce yourself and he do the same. His name is Kim Taehyung. (V is only 5 that time)

You become friends with him and you're so happy that he's your classmate too, so that you can spend more time with him. 

After 10 years, you're already 14 years old and V is already 15,. It's your friendship anniversary. You celebrated it, you're so happy to the point that you want to stop the time so that you can spend more time with him. You knew to yourself that you love him since you're just only 6 years old. But at first, you thought that it was only what they called a puppy love, but no. Actually your love for him went deeper and deeper each day. 

You're so happy and the both of you decided to go the beach and watch the sunset. It was beautiful. Then later V speak. Adelaine... maybe.. it's the.. last time that we can celebrate our friendship. With that you feel like your world stop and you felt very hurt by his word. Then you ask why? Then he said "because I need to go to US, to study. I don't know when will I go back here in Korea again" You can't help but to cry. You ask him when did they leave. And he said, tomorrow. You just smile and said I'm happy for you, just study well and follow your dreams. It hurts for you to say that you're happy even though you're not and it hurts you.

I woke up in my bed. Today is the day that I hate the most, it's the day that Taehyung the ones I really love will leave me. I quickly take a bath and go to the airport. After a few minutes, I finally got there and find Taehyung. Then you saw him and you smiled and hug him for the last time. Who knows, maybe it's the last time that you two would see each other. He hug you back, and said "I will miss you" and you said that you will miss him too. Then they have to leave now, but this is the words that he said for the last time, "I promise that I will find you someday" 

That promise that you will never forget, that promise will keep you on believing that he will find you someday. 

End offlashback

You just sigh and you said "I miss you.. Kim Taehyung" 

Taehyung's Pov

Today is the day that I will go back to Korea. I'm so excited, I miss Korea so much, and most of all I miss my best friend Adelaine. It's been 5 years without seeing or contact her. If I find her, I will confess my feelings towards her. I just hope that she has no boyfriend yet. I didn't regret that I didn't confess my feelings on her before I leave because I know that I will leave soon. But now, I won't leave her again, no matter what. 

I'm already here in Korea and go to my appartment. I place my stuff and rest. I wake up in the morning and wash my face then eat my breakfast and take a shower and I decided to go the park where I met Adelaine. I love this place too.