"SEAN!! ENOUGH, I'M FOLLOWING MY DREAM ALRIGHT!!!"

"YOU HAVE SUCH AN EASY LIFE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD MY LIFE IS!!"

"OHH YOUR LIFE IS HARD, I'M SORRY MY MOM WAS MURDERED!!! MY FATHER WALKED OUT ON ME WHEN I WAS FOUR SEAN!! YOU HAVE IT SO MUCH EASIER THAN I EVER DID!!" My voice cracked. "You don't know what hard is." I whispered.

"I'm s-" he tried.

"It's alright, I gotta go. I will see you later bye." I hung up then, I wrapped myself in my blanket and started to cry. I picked up my phone and failed the only person who could make me smile at a time like this.... Noah. It rang until I heard his smooth voice.

"Hello?" He asked.

"H-ey Noah it's Gracie." I said.

"Hey Grace, long time no talk. Where are you now?" He asked.

"I'm in LA, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in LA as well. What part?" He asked.

"North Hollywood."

"Me to, would you like to catch up by the apartment complex?"

"Alrighty sure. See you in twenty minutes."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and grabbed a pair of shorts, a purple v-neck and ballet flats. I grabbed my leather jacket and fixed a few pieces of my hair. I put on lipgloss and walked out of the room; but before I left the complex I popped my head into Frankie's apartment.

"Hey Frank, I'm going out to meet an old friend alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard all the screaming are you alright?" She asked. I shrugged and nodded.

"I just got into a fight with Sean." I said. She hugged me.

"Aww.. Sweetie it's alright, no man is worth your tears." She said. I smiled.

"Your right." She laughed.

"I know. Now, go to your friend now." She said.

"Bye." I walked out of the complex and into a coffee shop. I spotted the blond boy with ease.

"NOAH!!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him with all my might.

"Gracie." He greeted.

"I missed you." I whimpered out.

"I missed you to." He replied. We ordered some food and drinks before sitting down.

"So, why did you call me here?" He asked.

"I knew that you could cheer me up; you always did. Anyways, I got in a fight with my boyfriend.. I guess he's my ex now." I said taking a sip of my tea.

~ Three weeks later ~

Today was the day we were going to be going to the LA county fair. I put on a sun dress and gladiator sandals. I was performing a few songs and covering last to know.

*At the fair*

I ran to the room with my clothes and I started to warm up. I felt someone's arms go around my waist and I screamed out. I heard Jay's loud laugh and I turned around.

"BOYS!!!" I yelled and flung myself at them. They all group hugged me.

"I missed you all." I said crying.

"Don't cry." Tom said.

"I'm sorry... Where's Kelsey and Nareesha??" I asked.

"It's alright, they are out in the crowd.. How long before you are performing?" Max asked. I shrugged and started to do my make up.