Chapter 14

Last to know

I woke up the next morning at 4. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I left the note out and waited for the van. I grabbed a random sweater and threw it on before walking into the frigid air when I saw the bus. I was welcomed by five very tired looking ladies, an old women and a baby.

"Hi." I greeted softly. They waved and said quiet 'hello's'.

"Did you say goodbye?" Mollie asked. I shook my head.

"A note is all I left." I replied.

"How's Nathan?" Una asked. I shrugged.

"He had really calmed down a lot. I didn't see him much and when I did he seemed really sore." I explained. The girls looked at each other.

"Was he groaning and did his eyes look almost brown?" Frankie asked. I nodded.

"They sedated James." Rochelle gasped.

"Who's James?" I asked.

"No- one."

"Obviously, he's someone or else you wouldn't be talking about him." I said.

"When the eleven of us meet up again; we will tell you." I sighed and nodded.

"Alright." I turned on my phone and typed on twitter.

'@Gracccciiieee: up at 4am.. Off to the airport, LA here I come!!'

Maxi: heard the door slam.. Went into the room and you were gone. All of us are up except Nathan. We didn't wanna bother him, why are you leaving?

Grace: I'm going to LA.

Maxi: well.. I understand that but why?

Grace: *sends videos of myself singing last to know and impossible.* There you know

*phone rings*

"Hello?" I asked.

"HOLY SHIT GRACIE YOUR AMAZING!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US??" All the boys yell.

"Because it didn't matter, I love music. Guitar, fiddle and mandolin are my favourite instruments. Don't tell Nathan though." I said.

"We promise." Jay said.

"I'll video chat you guys when I get there." I said.

"Alrighty, one of us will answer." Siva said.

"Alright bye guys, I love you all." I said.

"We love you to bye." I ended the call.

~ Skip to LA ~

I get to have my own apartment; but it is very lonely. I unpacked everything and then set all of my things up. I laid on my bed in my pajamas.

Sean's email popped up on my phone screen. *note to self BUY A LAPTOP!!* I clicked accept smiling.

"Hey baby." I greeted.

"Hi sweetie, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.

"I'm in LA baby. Sorry I left yesterday." I said. He hung up and then called me back.

"Hi." I said into the phone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want anyone to know." I said.

"Whatever..."

"I'm sorry Sean, I really am but I didn't want anyone to make a big deal about it."

"WHY WOULD WE MAKE A BIG DEAL YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SO SELFISH!!! WHY DID I EVER DATE SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOU!!" He cracked at me. I grimaced.