Fluffy

The video is how Tc feels about the whole problem. . . see Hunting the Dead to see what happend after Rick's Pov. . .

There is a Pic of Rick on the side sorry but I just found it and thought you should know what the guy looks like.

Chapter 24

Hunter's Pov

This is a bad sign. . . she isn't looking at me or cusing me out, or even screaming. Instead she is looking out the window in silence with a blank expression.

I know she is pissed at me, who wouldn't be? I held her  back as her friend got draged away by the werepolice. Those guys have compleate controle over who gets 'acsidently' killed and who gets jail. If I hadn't held her back. . . . 

"Hon just talk to me." I pleaded

no answer

Hmm lets see there is about 8 miles before the house and there goes any chance of getting any information out of her. Then there is only one thing to do.

I hit the breaks, and parked on the side of the road. Locking the doors and turning to face her. Tc continued to look out the window as if we were still driving, giving me the cold shoulder.

"Tell me" I saw Tc flinch as my Alpha leaked out of my voice

But that didn't do anything but get her more pissed off, her glare at my tone. Tc may live at my house, be MY mate but that doesn't mean she is in my pack. Nope she is still a lone wolf.

"Fine then we aren't moving until you say something." I looked at her waiting for a smartass comment.

"Bite me" she retorted

I grinned, leaned over until my mouth was over her neck, and smirked as I nibbled just above my mark.

Tc didn't even flinch or make any indication that I was effecting her in anyway. I growled and pulled back, grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.

Staring in her beautiful eyes I saw several emotions go threw her gaze surprise, anger, betrail, sorrow, love and was that lust? no couldn't be.

"Say something before I go off the deep end. Cuse me out, scream until your throat hurts, I dont care just talk to me." I begged and let go of her chin.

"Why?" She whispered closeing her eyes

My heart sunk as I thought about what would happen if I let her be.

"Becuase if I hadn't restraind you the love of my whole world would of be-"  

Tc's eyes snapped open "Your whole world?"

I nodded "They would of killed you if you had stood in thier way. I couldn't let that happen. . . . even if it ment you would hate me for the rest of your life." I refused to look away from her gaze as my words sunk in.

Thats why l cant believe she cought me off guard again. . . Tc smashed her lips to mine. My responce was instant, what I'm a guy. I pulled her on top of me without breaking the kiss and pulled her closer, deepening it, Tc's hands tangled themselves in my hair. Surprising me Tc licked my bottom lip asking for enterance, I granted it instanly.

Then the sent in the car hit my nose. . .. shit.

"Hon we can stop now" I said pulling away to look her in the eyes, if we continue this isn't going to end well. It's too damn cramped in here, l'd much more prefer in my room on our  bed.