Meeting the new Boyfriend

Chapter two 

Sam's POV

When we entered the school I looked at my sister's face. Tanya looked like she was doing a count down in her head. A satified look came into her eyes when a HOT looking group of guys come up and surounded me.

The guys came and introdused themselves: Jack was tall 6'5 with light brown hair almost covering his light brown eyes. Kyle was a little shorter then jack but only by about 3 inches 6'2 with sandy bloned hair to his shoulder and blue eyes. Lastly there was Hunter and he was taller then jack, about 6'7 with the most amazing hazel eyes and black hair that almost covered his eyes.

While the guys were introducing themselves Tanya had slipt away. Whatever she can handle herself, it sometime scares me how strong she really is. James tought her to fight when we were little and tougth her again, and me, when we shifted for the first time.

Shifting hurts like hell the first time but when your not pissed or angry shifting is really nice. We dont change on full moons like the movies. We shift when we loose our tempers or we just feel like being on four legs.

"So wanna go out sometime?" Hunter asked me

"Sure my name is Samantha, people call me sam for short" I smiled at him, showing my dimples.

He smiled in response "It's nice to meet you, so tommorrow night? 6:00?"

I nodded "That would be great ...... see you later?"

"At lunch. . . . I'll save you a seat." with that said Hunter left.

WOW I'm going out with the HOTTEST guy I've seen ever! Wait what will I wear? Will he like me in a skirt or maybe a dress.

Tanya came up then and handed me my sceduel:

First - Sciense

Second - Math

Third - English

Fourth - Drama

Lunch

Fifth - History

Sixth - Dance

"How do you like your classes? We signed you up of what we thought you might like." She gave a nerves laugh

I threw my arms around her. "Yea i like them they are soo perfect."

TC, Tanya's nickname, pulled out of the hug and grinned at me. The grin that says she is hidding something from me. 

"Spit it out" I put my hands on my hips and glared at her. and she caved.

"Well we have 1-3 hours togeather and James is gonna be coming at lunch to see how we are doing." she gave a short laugh at the end.

That's when l realized the guys had gone and the bell had rung. 

"Come on we have to get to first hour, it's bad if we are late on our first day." 

We rushed to our class E-103, and made it in time before the teacher was even in the room. The first thing i realized was that Jack was also in this class so was Kyle. Next was that Jack's eyes got huge when he saw me enter, i smirked.

"Gonna stand there all day or take a seat?" TC asked as she walked right to the back of the room. 

Grummbleing I sat in the front couse it was the only one left, damn i wish i had looked before letting her sit.

Which reminded me I didnt tell her about Hunter. I better or she might think he is fair game... No way he is MINE! I think he might be my mate!

Your never gonna believe it! I think i may of found my mate and we are going out on a date tommorrrow! Oh, and l'm going to seat with him at lunch. Also his name is Hunter so BACK OFF!

I folded the letter carefully and throw it at Tc, who was daydreaming. The paper hit her head witch caused her to glare to me. 

Childishly i stuck my tounge out at her and mouthed Read it

 . . . Lunch . . . 

TC's POV

This is going to be interesting Sam had a new guy and James was gonna be here any minute to finally bring me my lunch.My tummy growled in responce to my train of thought. Finally James pulled up in his pick-up truck.

"Hey was that you i heared over the sound of my engine." he chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Yeah I'm starving " the sent of food quickly shut me up.

James handed over my food and i devored it in record time. It left me with a can of Mountion Dew! YAY i LOVE this soda. 

"Sam thinks she found her mate." I told james as i drank the soda

"Really thats great! What's his name?"

"Hunter, she met him this mornnig."

James' face pailed "That's the name of the alpha of the pack that rules this area."

 James took off running, i followed and we came to a table full of wolves, we can tell each other apart by the sent we give off.

> > > > >   >>>>>>>>

Please leave a comment telling me what you think. 

I'll try to upload soon