The phone call

. wow this is longer then I expected 

COmment if you think I should quite after this chapter or not. . . 

 Pic of Hunter on the side . . . . sorry it took so long.

Chapter 18

Tc's POV

As my senses began to come back to me, I could feel Hunter's hard chest behind me and his strong arms around my waist.

Memories from last night flowed through my mind and I groaned . . . . What the hell is going on with me?

 Before I could really  ponder this my phone rang.

shoots and ladders by Korn . . . . . thats my ringtone for guests

I answered the phone with causion

Hello?"

Hey is this Tc?" They asked sounding familir

Yes and you are?"

Michael Jackson"  heave Sarcasm

Well since Im not a boy I'll let you go."

*Laughs* Well, hon sometimes you dress like one..,"

*laughs* Yeah I know so what's up Kana?"

Uhm, your going to laugh if I tell you... ah, I hope..."

What happened this time . . . . Wait do you need bail money or something?"

Ha! You're funny! I know you're broke..."

Your one to talk . . . . So what's really  going on?"

Uhm,... well... awh shit, I can't tell you... I'm"

I swear to God If you say pregnent I'm gonna strangle you  the  dad and finally that Freaking BABY!!!"

*Chuckles* I like to see you try to tackle down a were-warrior in training.."

*swears* Yeah Yeah as you keep reminding me. . . . so what does the 'BIG BAD WORRIOR' need?"

*Laughs* I need to go by your house... you still live with jame's right?"

*Snickers* Yeah . . . .but I found my mate. . ."

So I hear... Damn you are what? the youngest? And you already found your mate..."

*grummble* yeah and Its hell! SO what If I'm the youngest! Oh and Sam went into heat. . .."

*Laughs out loud* Sam?!?! Hahahah I feel sorry for you! I'd punch if she was my sister..."

Worst of all she keeps hitting on my mate . . . . .I nearly killed her"

*Laughs* Glad i haven't found mine, Even if I'm ninteen, (Yeah I flunked, shut up)"

Dont say that Its heaven. . . Notice the Fucking sarcasm. . . . HE is driving ,me insane!"

*Laughs really hard* I love you, cousin... at least you don't have... this guy on your ass constantly... I swear I'm gonna kill myself if this keeps happening. HE's driving insane, way worse than YOU can imagine"

Oh I've got that too. . . . dont tell my mate. . . . Worse then my driving? . . ."

Hahah wowza yes hon. way worse. Hahaha"

Damn gotta get some lessons! Oh did I tell you what My mats's name was?"

Haha No I heard... THAT'S who Hunter is!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"