"Pregnant." Thomas said. "Fine. Whatever you says."

Thomas smiled and rattled the pills inside the bottle.

"Every morning." Thomas said. "Once a day." He sighed before he got up and left.

But before he reached the door, Annabeth called him one last time.

"Thomas." Annabeth bit her lip. "Who else knows, about my not-pregnancy?"

"The Stolls. They had to, because of the puke pills thing, but they swore on the Styx. Aether and Reyna, but those two has their own problems. Me, my dad." Thomas said.

"That's it right?" She whispered. "No one else?"

"No." Thomas shook his head.

"Thanks." Annabeth said. "And tell the Stolls sorry. For whatever Percy is doing to them right now."

"I will." Thomas said. "I'll call Percy down, you sleep."

I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I'm not pregnant.

This suddenly became a chant.. She's not pregnant. She can't be. This just wasn't logical. She's just a bit sick. She doesn't have cravings. She's not having cramps. She's just a bit stressed.

"Hey." Percy said.

"Yes?" Annabeth said. "What did you do to them?" She asked immediately.

"Scared the living daylight out of them." Percy chuckled as she crawled into bed, next to Annabeth. "They locked themselves inside their vault."

"They-"

"-have a vault. Yes." Percy said as he kissed Annabeth's cheek. "You okay."

"I'm fine." Annabeth said.

"You were throwing up this morning. I wouldn't say fine." Percy said.

"Gee Percy. I didn't say the throwing up part was fine." Annabeth mumbled.

"Get some sleep." Percy said.

"I'm not sleepy." Annabeth said.

"Well..." Percy said, as he pursed his lip. "You wanna stay in? Watch TV. Yell at someone to bring us ice cream?"

"That sounds amazing." Annabeth said.

"Somebody get us ice cream, please!" Percy yelled through the intercom.

"What?! You don't have legs?" Jason yelled back.

"Please..." Annabeth said.

"Comin' up." Calypso said.

A spirit came up with two pints of ice cream, and two spoons. It placed it on top of the night stand and disappeared straight through the floors. Percy grabbed a pint and a spoon, and passed it on to Annabeth, as he took the rest for himself too.

Downstairs was a bit, rowdy.

"What do you mean Reyna and Aether aren't talking to each other?" Piper said.

"Pipes. You promised you won't freak out if I told you." Jason said.

"The hell I won't freak out!" Piper exclaimed. "They just got engaged."

"Piper-" Jason said.

"That's my ship!" She yelled.

"Priorities, Piper." Silena said calmly.

"Exactly. Priorities." Beckendorf said.

"MOM IS GONNA FREAK." Silena proceeded to yell. "Calm down Silena. Calm down." She mumbled.