Shopping Time with Maka

-///;your pov;\\\-

After the dreadful waitress thing was over, the next day Maka ended up dragging me out to the mall to find a costume. i still had no idea what to be. " What are you going to be? " That was the first question out of her mouth when we entered.

I spent a minute to think. " how about a witch? " I wondered outloud. " I mean...i am one... " I half whispered the last one. she nodded enthusiastically. we sped off to find a costume. " Maka was going in a cute cat costume, Blair wanted to help with that.

She led me through the mass of people and into a store. it seemed to have everything that wasn't edible. We first found Maka a cute blue dress for her cat costume, then went to find me one.

Maka seemed pretty exited for this, as it was only the second year they did it. There was a lot to look forward to.

" This one?" She held up a dark grey dress with a silver spiderweb design. It was very long and like my other one it had no sleeves. a slit was cut over where the right leg would be and it was lined with a soft red fabric. ( I'm leaving the rest for you guys to come up with ;3)

I nodded and we almost ran to the counter to buy it. " So what now?? " I poked Maka gently, a big smile on my face. " hmm....you need a hat! " She exclaimed, her green eyes sparkling.

I giggled. " okay then, let's find one. " she led me to a Halloween costume store place, it was weird. It turned out they had a whole section devoted to witch hats. I had a good laugh over that.

We picked out one that surprisingly matched my dress. The hat was red with a black lace covering it, it looked pretty cool. then we found Maka cat ears and a tail.

After that we were pretty hungry. it was lunchtime after all. Maka and I found the food court and bought pizza. Pizza...
Not bad actually

When we finished eating we headed home. since it was a Saturday we were going to join our friends at the basketball court and play until it got dark. then retire to Kids home for a sleepover. to me it sounded like do much fun. I had Soul help me out with the basketball thing since I didn't know exactly how to play.

" So....why is Soul such a popular boy? " I looked over at Maka with a curious expression. she blinked at me in surprise. " you are the last person I would expect to ask that...but in the girls point of view he is super hot or cute, whatever you prefer. most of the boys hate him for that. " I giggled

" Yeah, Soul is pretty hot. ". Maka laughed after I said that. " I'm allowed to say that, I'm his girlfriend! " I giggled happily. She nodded " just watch out for the popular girls, they would do anything to get Soul." I nodded in agreement remembering the waitress.

When we walked into the house I was immediately greeted by Soul. he had a big grin stretched across his face. " okay...what happened" I put my hands on his sides.

" You will see... " he whispered