Sorry?!

>^<_your pov_>^<

I watched Angela kiss Soul. my face displaying my feeling of betrayal. I could no longer see the two. my eyes were blurry with tears.

I ran out, the waitress's laugh and a cry from Soul, I could barely hear them. I could feel my heart breaking. My feet started to hurt.

I collapsed in an ally way, hiding behind trash bins. I sat there and cried silently, attempting to pick up the shards of my broken heart.

Soul would be happy enough without me. I sniffled, clutching a knife to my chest. it had belonged to my father. I heard foot steps. " (y-y/n)? " Soul...

He sounded upset. a fresh wave of tears hit me, I held the knife so hard blood started to stain my shirt. i shivered, stupid cold weather. I didn't want to see that cheaters face ever again.

Then I did. I looked up at his tear-stained face, those gleaming red eyes, and that boy I learned to love. " Soul..." I whispered, the knife digging deeper into my chest. he dropped to his knees and hugged me, his warmth spreading through my shivering body.

" I love you (y/n)...don't ever forget that...." he whispered in my ear. I let out a soft sigh. " I know it wasn't your fault...its ok " I hugged him back, enjoying the moment.

Soul smiled as he pulled away. " ready to go home? " He asked in a gentle voice. I nodded, shivering from the absence of his warmth. he helped me up and gave me his jacket to keep warm.

" Let's go then my love. " he kissed my forehead then we walked out of the alleyway and back home. I hoped Maka was making something warm tonight for our movienight.

I loved Soul, I don't know why I doubted his loyalty.

/:(sorry for a short chapter ^^'