Sure, Why Not

Welcome back my fluffy friends ^^ here is chapter two...enjoy
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Soulxreader chap 2

-///your POV\\\-

I gently closed the door to the bathroom behind me. My eyes drifted towards the mirror. I noticed that I had a bandage across my forehead due to that one cut, ' that will leave a scar... ' I groaned softly and pulled the clothes on.

When I finished I looked down at myself. A short blue skirt with a navy blue t-shirt, it had a silver skull design across the front. I had a pair of dark blue socks with a thin strip of silver around the top and a black choker with a mini version of lord Death's mask in the center. I glanced at my bare legs, the burns were surprisingly almost gone and all the cuts were covered in bandages, it looked pretty ok for now.

I found a brush and brushed out my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I smoothed out my skirt and stepped out of the bathroom. Something stopped me from going any further. 'It's so warm...' I looked up to find a pair of blood red eyes staring down at me. ' is this...yeah it is that boy with Maka ' I blinked and slowly stepped back " S-soul? " I stuttered, embarrassed. " that's my name " he gave me a toothy grin " and Maka already told me what yours is, (y/n) right? ". I nodded

" pleased to meet you " Soul stepped out of my way and I walked past him, a big smile on my face " nice to meet you too Soul " I picked up my bag and glanced around " where's Maka? " I turned back to him. " she went shopping for dinner, I'm supposed to watch you " he sat down on one of the couches.

" oh...ok. I'm stttaaarrrrvedd~ " I flopped down on the couch opposite of the one he sat at. " well you were out for 3 days an- " Soul started to say something else but I cut him off, sitting up " what!? ". " uh, yeah. You fainted in that alleyway and didn't wake up for 3 days " he shrugged.

" AGHHH " I flopped back on the couch making a noise like a strangled cat. Soul chuckled " it's not that bad...I think you needed the rest anyways. " I nodded " I guess so.. " . " so...(y/n), what's your story? " Soul's question froze me for a second but I finally answered.
" well. I grew up in the desert with my father, but when I was about 8 I woke up and he was gone. So I left too, just wandering around aimlessly before finding Death City. So I lived in the streets fending for myself until I was 13. Then I was able to find a job with a shopkeeper and got a small apartment to live in. I discovered I was a weapon and started killing keishins, mostly just for fun...I got bored a lot. But then the apartment building burnt down...that's where all the burns and cuts came from, and now I'm here... " I took a deep breath.

Soul nodded and continued to stare at me " hey Soul...Soul. " I sat up and waved my hand in front of his face. " what " he blinked, snapping out of it " you kinda zoned out there " I giggled softly. " sorry, that was uncool " he scratched the back of his head while blushing slightly. " uh, anyways. I'm sure you could stay here until we can find you a permanent place to stay " Soul gave me a toothy grin, I couldn't help but think of a shark. I smiled and nodded " that would be awesome . "

\|~~~•Soul's pov•~~~|/

She looked so cute, even if she was just laying there talking. My eyes glazed over and I was lost again. Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand being waved In my face. " what " . " you kinda zoned out there " she giggled ' so cute! ' I thought, then apologized, gently scratching the back of my head. I asked if she would like to stay with us and she said yes. I felt like I could run all the way around the world.

(Y/n) disrupted my happy moment with a cough. " you must still have that smoke stuff in your lungs, how about we go for a walk " I suggested, worried. " ok, why not " She reached into her bag and pulled out black shoes. As she was putting them on I took a peek outside, all the smoke had cleared and the sun was high in the sky.

" ready? " I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I blushed softly when I realized it was her. " y-yeah " I turned and led her outside. Thankfully it was a pretty nice afternoon, and I guess we were skipping lunch.

(Y/n) took a deep breath and smiled "so...where to? ". "Hmm, how about I take you to meet my friends " I suggested with a big smile. " yeah, I already met two of them and they seem nice enough, so sure" I started walking and (y/n) filled close behind. I guessed she had stayed only in that one section of Death City because she seemed completely lost, she looked around at everything with wide eyes.

" so...your friends, what are they like? " She said with a note of worry in her voice. " Oh, they're pretty cool, don't be so nervous. They won't be mean to you, I promise " thankfully she relaxed after I said that.

" here we are " I stopped. "A basketball court?" (Y/n) wondered out loud. " Yup, hey guys! " I waved to them and half dragged (y/n) down the steps to the court.

/]~~~your pov~~~[\

Soul had to pretty much drag me down there. I admit I was kinda frightened. I saw black*star and Tsubaki along with two girls who I assumed were sisters and a boy with 3 white stripes in his hair. " Hey guys, this is (y/n) . " soul introduced me to the group and told me all their names. The one named Patty waved to me in a very enthusiastic way. Death the kid walked up and asked if I would like to join their game, I happily accepted. I think I've already found my home....