Prologue

Catherine Hasley sat down to chat with the Commander. Her face was pale white and so was her jacket.
"Tell me everything you know about the children, Catherine" asked the Commander.
"You already know everything" Catherine said in a low tone.
"You kidnapped them, right?" The Commander said with a questioning tone.
"The kids were kidnapped for there bodies" Catherine said. "To become our test subject for our project, once they were old enough, the would be turned into the strongest soldiers". "From that, when the covenant invaded, we were ready".
"We were never ready" said the Commander. "Your work was never our plan".
"Commander, I know your work was never your plan but my work, it saved the human race" said Catherine. " the Spartans invaded the covenant, and saved the race, like they were told to do". "But they are all already dead".
"No Catherine, they never died, they are still here" said the Commander. "You just want to replace them don't you?" Said Catherine.
"You just don't know, they are all not dead they are in isolation, but they will be dead" said the commander.
"Let me tell you one thing commander, you don't want to underestimate them, especially, don't underestimate "Him"