chapter 3

Master chief's POV

what we saw was three red Spartans sitting at a terminal. without hesitation I blocked blue Spartan and the gunman from going inside. "Hold still, I commanded my teammates. "Those are the special covenant Spartans, they can sense thermal radiation and movement". the Spartans were talking and looking at sights through the terminal. the Spartans finally turned around and spotted us. they got startled and ran through the main passageway.

"Master chief, do you read" it was cortana. "change of plans, you have to get those Spartans". "there mission is to turn on all the terminals and make the place self destruct.. HURRY!"

"Guys, New Mission, take down those Spartans" I said in anger.

We all started sprinting towards the passageway the Spartans ran into. I took out my assault rife and aimed it in front of me. I told my team to take out there weapons and get ready for a melee attack. they obeyed and started crouching. I took out my flash light and flipped the switch to turn it on. in a split second, the ground was revealed to me.

"Where are the Spartans Chief, they couldn't of gone this far this fast?" asked blue Spartan with a tad of anger in his voice. 

"I don't know, we must be missing turns, but we have to keep going straight and that's it" I said.

suddenly, I noticed light that was a little bit brighter than my flash light. In about 15 minutes I noticed that the light was coming from a just turned on terminal up ahead. 

I turned my head and I saw the Spartans. I crouched behind the wall and so did my teammates. I attempted to listen in on their conversation:

Spartan 1:  "we cant stay here".

Spartan 3:  "we have to stay her or we will die".

Spartan 1: "they'll get us if we go, the chief and his team".

Spartan 3: "we will die either way"

Spartan 2: "I know what I have to do, I'll go and you will stay here, its the only way".

Spartan 1: "You cant, you will die"

Spartan 2: "I'm willing to take that risk, if I make it I will find a way out for you through the explosion rubble.

Spartan 1: "if you want to die, go I don't care anymore go."

"Now I know what's going on" I thought to myself. I knew the third Spartan was going to run out, but we will catch him. I told the others what I heard and they readied themselves for a melee attack. at the speed of light the Spartan ran out the passage and just in time I put my hand out to catch him by the neck. I suffocated him and threw his dead body on the ground.

"Chief, should we attack the other Spartans?" asked blue Spartan.

"Yeah, you kill them off, and I'll turn off all the terminals" I said.

as soon as I said that, the place began to shake, it was about to explode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO

I hope my Spartans liked the chapter if it was to long plz don't be a hater in the comments

I love everyone who is reading

vote please

Delaney OUT!