chapter 9

Blue Spartans POV
I saw dead bodies. Master chief was lying on the ground with a pool of blood. The gunman was dis configured completely. The smell of death haunted me. I noticed one thing, master chief didn't have his helmet. I rushed over to him and knelt down beside him. I was sobbing on the inside but was just staring on the outside.
"Well, Well, Well" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see a giant guardian hunter, but in camouflage.
"I always thought you would fall for this stuff" he said with a somewhat maniacal laugh.
"You did this to them, didn't you?" I said with pure anger.
"Why wouldn't I?" The hunter said while circling me. "You took away what I loved most, and I took away yours".
"That was three years ago, and I was defending a team, which you weren't" I mumbled.
"Oh yes I was!" He yelled. "I had a whole ship in outer space full of my team you idiot!"
"Well your team was bending society, you had killed most of the human race" I said while standing up.
"They never told you?" He said. "What master chief did to me?" He showed me his arm and it was completely disfigured through his glass shield on his hand. "That's what he did to me".
"You didn't have to kill him though, he didn't kill you!" I yelled.
"I almost bled to death Blue Spartan!" He yelled. "The one thing you don't know is that master chief is not dead, but he will be by being tormented by his only memories, because he's never getting his memory chip back" he said while holding up master Chiefs chip.
"And since I've told you everything, your going to have to die too". He charged at me. I ran the other way as he looked at me with pure anger, slobber coming out of his mouth. I grabbed my machine gun and aimed it at him. I shot a rocket out of it and he dodged it. I shot at him more. I dropped the machine gun and took out a sniper rifle. I Aimed it and got him in the chest. I shot again but her activated his shield and the bullet bounced off of it. "You really think that this little thing will kill me?" He laughed. I took out the biggest gun I had, the 22 machine gun. I shot four rockets at him and was knocked down by the force of the shot. It hit him and he fell back. He got up and blood was everywhere, but he charged at me, with red eyes. I fell to the ground and my chip fell out. "This isn't over" the hunter said before disappearing into the darkness.
----------------------
Hey guys!
I am so sorry I have not been updating I have been busy with other story's and stuff like that that. Leave requests in the comments and stuff.
Love,
Delaney