Chapter 2

Theo's POV

When I looked up and saw Melody, I couldn't believe my eyes. She's beautiful. Her brunette curly hair down to her elbows, her blue eyes blinking at me in confusion, and her pink soft lips. She was so perf- 'Theo! What are you doing?! You can't fall for her! You have to keep going with the plan' I thought, but my heart told me to give it a chance.

Either way, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

------------------------------------------------------

Melody's POV

Lydia and I walked into Biology. I felt nervous, but with a little hint of excitement. It's senior year! I walked in and Lydia sat next to her other friend and I noticed their was an empty seat in the back, but next to the one person I didn't want to sit next to... Theo.

"Is this seat taken?", I asked with a small smile. He moved his books from the seat.

"Not at all", he smiled back. I brushed the hair out of my face and sat down. I felt his eyes on me, but choose to ignore them. I looked to the door and saw Scott walk in. Wait.. Scott?

"Scott are you in the right class?", Lydia asked.

"AP Biology?"

"Do you know what AP stands for?"

"Advanced placement", he responded. He sat down and opened his textbook. Lydia looked shocked and I just giggled. I felt Theo's eyes on me again. I turned to him.

"Something you need?", I asked with a hint of sass. He raised his hands in defense and chuckled. I turned back and payed attention to the class.

"Welcome to AP Biology. Lets see who's awake"

-----------------------------------

When class was over Scott waited for me outside while I grabbed my things. When I was about to walk out the door Theo stopped me.

"Hey uh Melody! I was wondering if you could help me study for the test. I'm having a few struggles", he said and scratched the back of his head looking nervous. Should I? I mean Stiles doesn't like him and I'm not sure about my feelings towards him. What the heck?

"Um. Sure why not?", I said and wrote down my number. "The test is on Thursday so text me wednsday and will meet up", I said and handed him my number. He just nodded and I returned a smile. I Then headed out of class and met up with Scott.

"AP Biology, Scott?". He just shrugged. Stiles walked up to us in a hurry.

"You two are coming with me", he stated and dragged us to the locker room. Apperently since we have a free period he wants to spend it investigating Theo. Great. We walked into the locker room, and there was Theo. He smiled at the two boys, but when he saw me he looked at me in confusion.

"I think you might have the wrong locker room", Theo stated. I gave him an annoyed look and he backed off. Stiles started questioning him all these questions, and I was getting bored so I zoned out for a little bit and looked at my phone. Theo brought me back to reality.

"I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves, they don't make it on their own. I swear i'm the same kid from fourth grade. I was hoping you are too", Theo finished looking down. Part of me felt bad for him, but the other half has to be against him for Stiles. Siblings always stick together. No matter what.

"I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones I have to make a good impression on", Theo sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow Melody". When he left Stiles and Scott both gave me looks.

"What? I told him i'd help him study", I stated.

"Not at my house"

"Our house, Stiles. And I already asked dad and he said it was okay. You can be with us if it makes you feel better", I rolled my eyes and went to my next class.

This is going to be a long day.
---------------------
Word Count: 681