15.)

Brooke: wow, and to think, just two short minutes ago i was ready to cry. I can't believe Nick stood up for me like that. That was amazing. He was amazing.

2 months later
Brooke:
I woke up to a searing pain and looked at my clock to check the time. 3:15am i started freaking out, i didn't know what was happening. And then, my water broke. No. I couldn't be having the babies now! I wasn't due for another month and a half. I immediately texted Nick. No response. Obviously there wouldn't be a response, it 3 in the morning. "Mom!" i shouted through the house. No answer. "Mom!" i called even louder this time. She ran to me almost immediately the second time.
"Brooke, whats wrong!" she asked frantically.

"Mom i think im having the babies  right now!" i cried out.

"But your a month and a half early!" she was crying as well.

"I know, i know but i think I'm having them now! Can you take me to the hospital?" i asked.

"Yes of course, come on, lets go. We can call Nick when we get there" she answered as she rushed me into the car and sped to the hospital.

Finally i was in my private hospital room continually trying to call Nick and continually going straight to voice mail. Im pretty sure i left about 80 messages all saying the same thing.

"Nick, it's Brooke. Im at the hospital. Im in labor. Please come as quick as you can"