1.)

Brooke:
"I dont care what you have to say. I can make my own decisions " i screamed at my unreasonable mother.

"Brooke there is no way you are going to an overnight party at Nick's beach house. I'm sorry but no way Brooke." she snapped back.

"Why not mom, i mean dont you trust me, dont you trust that i will make good decisions?" i asked with a hurt look on my face. Here it comes the same old answer...

"Oh Brooke, i do trust you i just don't trust every one else and you and i both know that you don't have the willpower to say no to people."

"Oh great so now u dont trust me and im weak?" i snapped back with an even more hurt look on my face.....guilt card.

"Brooke i do not want you going to this party"

"Why not mom, i mean its not like im gonna get drunk or something, i mean 1) I'm smarter than that and 2)there isn't even going to be drugs at the party. I'm turning 16 and my boyfriend wants to throw me a party. Thats all this is... Just one big birthday party. Please mommy just let me go" i pleaded on like a 3 year old but who cares i saw her face lighten up, she was giving in.

"Ya know what, Brookie i trust you. Go to the party. But dont make me regret my decision"

Yes! "Omg mommy thank you so much. I love you so so so much. Best mom ever!!!!