13)

Brooke:

Four and a half months later and i still couldn't believe how careless we were. I couldn't stop replaying my mom's reaction when she found out, in my mind.

*****FLASHBACK*****

"Mom" i said shyly.

"Yes, what is it sweetheart?"she responded.

"I need to tell you something and i know no matter how i say it you are gonna be mad" i said, my eyes were watery with tears.

"What's wrong Brookie?" she asked looking really concerned.

"Mommy, I'm-I'm pregnant"i choked out and watched as my mom's eyes widened and her face turned red. She was furious with me.

"What kind of sick joke is this Brooklyn?" she questioned. I wish it were just some kind of sick joke.

"Mom, its not a joke. I'm really pregnant" oh how much i wish this were just a joke, or a dream...well more like a nightmare.

"But no Brooke, you have to be joking. Your only 16. You can't be pregnant at 16." she cried out.

"Mom, I'm serious, i wish i could be joking , but I'm not. I'm really having a baby." i cried back. She was still furious.

"Brooklynn Marie Hyland, how in the world did this happen?" she shouted.

"At the p-party" i managed to squeak out, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

So much for not making her regret her decision. Jeez, how could i have been so stupid and careless.

"Im so sorry" i apologized.

*****END OF FLASHBACK*****